When is Riot going to nerf warmogs?

#11SpacefrisianPosted 1/23/2013 5:52:28 AM
iXCelticXi posted...
Spacefrisian posted...
So many Warmogs, and only 1 guy who build blade of the ruined king.

Your posts, man...
They hurt my soul.

Its my job to hurt youre soul.
---
Lets move mountains or mount movements.
#12AgentRebornPosted 1/23/2013 5:59:58 AM
The-World-Seven posted...
nerfing warmog's is obviously not the answer.

they need to make armor worth buying again.

This. I
---
http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/1935601/hynoski2.gif
#13shadyelfPosted 1/23/2013 6:12:29 AM
nerfing warmog's is obviously not the answer.

they need to make armor worth buying again.

This.
They buffed armor pen AND nerfed armor at the same time. Should have done one at a time. But Riot seems really obsessed with more aggression and damage since it's more fun to watch.
---
?
#14The-World-SevenPosted 1/23/2013 6:31:49 AM
i understand that they don't want bruisers to be so strong, but to have come to the point where ranged ADC are building warmogs...that's just messed up.
---
My Hubris is bigger than yours.
NA - TheWorld7 & Tragedy Baby // PBE - Je Suis
#15HotshotJoePosted 1/23/2013 6:39:07 AM
the only troll i see in that game is the trynadere with nashors tooth lol
---
That's why I'm streaming LoLz right now and why I have bought 9300 IP on two accounts so far. Because I don't play it. Makes perfect sense ~ Karmic Dragon
#16LinktheMan46Posted 1/23/2013 6:39:16 AM
The-World-Seven posted...
i understand that they don't want bruisers to be so strong, but to have come to the point where ranged ADC are building warmogs...that's just messed up.

How so? ADCs have almost always saved one slot for a defensive item, unless they really don't need one (which is rare). Why does it matter if this defensive item is a Banshee's Veil, a Guardian Angel or a Warmog's Armor?
---
"If your going to make fun of someone don't make yourself look like a tool by using the wrong version of your." - Hexrapper
#17The-World-SevenPosted 1/23/2013 6:50:23 AM
what's wrong with that scenario is that it goes to show how worthless armor is.

what's wrong is that even with all of the useful effects that armor items give, people still choose stacking more and more health over making what health they have worth more.

and the only reason this is happening is because how easy it is to reduce any amount of armor to nothing.
---
My Hubris is bigger than yours.
NA - TheWorld7 & Tragedy Baby // PBE - Je Suis