The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

Finally tired Skarner.

#1lightdragoon88Posted 1/23/2013 6:08:08 AM
And I am loving him. He is so fun to use and is ult is fun to use on enemies escaping or drag someone into our team, but I have one problem with it.

The range is to short.

For something that does little damage and is mostly used to drag them into teammates...the fact you have to be right on them to use it seems....bad.

For example...we were getting to the enemy base and one of them was shooting spells over the wall at us, I wanted to use my ult to grab him over the wall, but I couldn't. I had to use my armor and ghost to run around the wall and grab him.

Anyone else think the range should be increased?
---
LIFE IS A BEAUTY HOWL!
#2funkidudePosted 1/23/2013 6:09:24 AM
Make sure you pull champions to Thresh's lantern when he gets released!
#3BiglabronPosted 1/23/2013 6:11:27 AM
lightdragoon88 posted...
And I am loving him. He is so fun to use and is ult is fun to use on enemies escaping or drag someone into our team, but I have one problem with it.

The range is to short.

For something that does little damage and is mostly used to drag them into teammates...the fact you have to be right on them to use it seems....bad.

For example...we were getting to the enemy base and one of them was shooting spells over the wall at us, I wanted to use my ult to grab him over the wall, but I couldn't. I had to use my armor and ghost to run around the wall and grab him.

Anyone else think the range should be increased?

I think he is fine. Skarner is just suffering from what all other junglers who rush frozen heart suffer from. Health meta, He doesn't really have a bonus to stacking health like some other junglers.

What they need to do is change his E to something useful.
---
I don't always lose, but when I do it's purple sideu!!!
#4Fenrir the WolfPosted 1/23/2013 6:15:57 AM
Flash is pretty much essential for Skarner over Ghost because of the range thing. You already have W to go fast anyhoo
---
And then John was a zombie.
#5lightdragoon88(Topic Creator)Posted 1/23/2013 6:23:25 AM
Fenrir the Wolf posted...
Flash is pretty much essential for Skarner over Ghost because of the range thing. You already have W to go fast anyhoo

Flash was on cooldown.
---
LIFE IS A BEAUTY HOWL!
#6profDEADPOOLPosted 1/23/2013 6:24:31 AM

Flash was on cooldown.

You didn't have smite? Uh what.

Or did you mean Shurylia's when you said Ghost?
---
Official Mienshao of the pokemon B/W and BW2 clan
Comic pull list: UXF, WatX, Hawkguy, Secret Avengers, Gambit, Cable & X-force, and JLD
#7lightdragoon88(Topic Creator)Posted 1/23/2013 6:27:10 AM
profDEADPOOL posted...

Flash was on cooldown.

I use both flash and ghost.

I don't really jungle.
---
LIFE IS A BEAUTY HOWL!
#8GhostSignalPosted 1/23/2013 6:28:07 AM
Shurelia's is godlike on Skarner.
#9Master_strikerPosted 1/23/2013 6:28:29 AM
Laning skarner

HAHA
---
yooooooo
#10profDEADPOOLPosted 1/23/2013 6:30:06 AM
profDEADPOOL posted...

Flash was on cooldown.

I use both flash and ghost.

I don't really jungle.

LOL
---
Official Mienshao of the pokemon B/W and BW2 clan
Comic pull list: UXF, WatX, Hawkguy, Secret Avengers, Gambit, Cable & X-force, and JLD