Finally tired Skarner.

#21profDEADPOOLPosted 1/23/2013 7:48:05 AM
You guys stop to think that maybe he's a low-mid level player? A lot of people at lower levels will lane until level 3 or 4 and then go into the jungle because they don't have runes.

Not everyone is a level 30 no life meta sheep. Let him learn from his mistakes and don't be so critical.

He should still have smite then.
---
Official Mienshao of the pokemon B/W and BW2 clan
Comic pull list: UXF, WatX, Hawkguy, Secret Avengers, Gambit, Cable & X-force, and JLD
#22lightdragoon88(Topic Creator)Posted 1/23/2013 7:52:19 AM(edited)
Toe_Jamulonis posted...
You guys stop to think that maybe he's a low-mid level player? A lot of people at lower levels will lane until level 3 or 4 and then go into the jungle because they don't have runes.

Not everyone is a level 30 no life meta sheep. Let him learn from his mistakes and don't be so critical.

Thank you.

It only been a month and a half since I started this game. I don't even have a full rune page or mastery page yet.

Oh..and I stay away from rank.

Yep, let's buff Skarner's ult. Let's make it to where no matter how far you run from him it still catches you.
Wait............

Did I ever say that far? I was thinking maybe add...50-100 to the range. It just to short IMO.
---
LIFE IS A BEAUTY HOWL!
#23profDEADPOOLPosted 1/23/2013 7:55:06 AM
Thank you.

It only been a month and a half since I started this game. I don't even have a full rune page or mastery page yet.

Oh..and I stay away from rank.

Take Smite if you are jungling.

That is the most important thing you can learn.
---
Official Mienshao of the pokemon B/W and BW2 clan
Comic pull list: UXF, WatX, Hawkguy, Secret Avengers, Gambit, Cable & X-force, and JLD
#24matrix0523Posted 1/23/2013 7:57:30 AM

---
GT: Chauvanistic - Only good player on gamefaqs - UMvC3 - Wesker - Doom - Strider - P4A - Teddie- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZP7-8Q2kTe4 - 2:50
#25Nanahara715Posted 1/23/2013 7:58:25 AM
Toe_Jamulonis posted...

He has flash, which means he is >level 12, which means he has adequate rune and mastery space to jungle.
---
"What's in a quote? You can leave any message and put them in quotes and you can say someone said it and no one will really know." -- Jesus
#26TomorrowDogPosted 1/23/2013 7:59:37 AM
profDEADPOOL posted...

He should still have smite then.

Isn't actually that big of a deal assuming it isn't high elo. Chances are he won't be in some clutch dragon/baron situation and won't have to worry about counter-jungling. It is just something you'd want to do to be in the habit of it.

Anyways, Skarner's ultimate is very powerful. Disabling an enemy 2 seconds and pulling them away from their escape roughly the range they could flash... so basically you can think of it like eating their flash summoner. It also lets him get his Q started up since he has to hit enemies with it twice before the slow activates. Great for ganks and teamfights. When he gets fed he also gets really good at solo'ing people as he'll drag them out of safety and just stick to them with his slows as they futiley try to run away.
---
"Happiness is nature's way of telling human resources you're overpaid." - Catbert
#27batman3k5Posted 1/23/2013 8:01:26 AM
Jungleing before lvl 25 puts your team at a disadvantage

Most of the people are new and now your throwing your top lane into a 2v1 if the other team does not jungle as well
---
Worst elo on GameFAQs forums
#28Dark_DcPosted 1/23/2013 8:03:07 AM
batman3k5 posted...
Jungleing before lvl 25 puts your team at a disadvantage

Most of the people are new and now your throwing your top lane into a 2v1 if the other team does not jungle as well

I learned top lane 2v1ing. And I learned jungle having both sides available. Learned the hard way.
---
The snozberries taste like snozberries!
LoL: dantheautomator
#29Village IdiotPosted 1/23/2013 9:08:45 AM
Make sure to get Twin Shadows on Skarner

Its practically a guaranteed ult
---
Actually, since Wedge Antilles > Carriers, and Carriers = Instant win, then it should be Wedge Antilles > Instant win. He's just that good XD -PsionicDude
#30The_PwnisherPosted 1/23/2013 9:14:39 AM
You can jungle without runes if you have Smite, you will just need more assistance, or play WW.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EELhEguhU8M