Gamefaqs pros, a few questions and tips

#1Master_strikerPosted 1/23/2013 7:32:58 AM
I'm bad at this game, i have decent dueling experience and farming experience but i'm lacking the "uhmph" to actually carry a game

in 1000 elo, as a jungler (zed, udyr, shyvana, olaf and lee sin) what do i need in order to demolish everyone in my path!!!!
---
yooooooo
#2Chako-PHPosted 1/23/2013 7:41:44 AM
Master_striker posted...
I'm bad at this game, i have decent dueling experience and farming experience but i'm lacking the "uhmph" to actually carry a game

in 1000 elo, as a jungler (zed, udyr, shyvana, olaf and lee sin) what do i need in order to demolish everyone in my path!!!!

try building tessaiga ..
---
If I ain't trolling, that would be a problem :D
Demacia shall not fall. Noxus, now and forever.
#3gfshynoblPosted 1/23/2013 7:42:48 AM
abuse bad players,
that garen top that stands near your top lanes tower all day, wait for him too dive and strike

that enemy bot lane that is aggro as hell, wait and push and counter.
if you can coordinate with your team well, you can dive all day.
---
EL fudge Mph:Africabot LoL:africabot
#4DrudaxPosted 1/23/2013 7:44:59 AM
Blame the jungler, if you're the jungler blame the support for not warding enough.
---
"In the beginning the universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move."
#5TheBigCheese42Posted 1/23/2013 7:51:30 AM
Try to always pick a champion that can transition to carry mode/isn't extremely team reliant.

I jungle Darius almost exclusively, and being able to initiate for my team, and, if need be, actually dual several people really helps me win games.
---
Through the fire of elo hell I CARRY OOOOOOOOOOONNN!