Support J4

#1darkman95Posted 1/23/2013 7:54:35 AM
Has anyone tried this? It seems to me he would make a great full tank support. He has a slow, knock-up, and his ult which are all great for securing kills for your carry. Not to mention if you max his E first that's a massive armor / AS steroid for your ADC. And come late game, even as a full tank, J4 has a lot of killing potential and can still dive / kill the ADC
---
"The only people who should shoot, are those who are prepared to be shot at."- The Great Emperor Lelouch Vi Britannia
#2BIadeBIadePosted 1/23/2013 7:56:17 AM
I've done it, but it was more of a "murder the enemies" support that rushed brutalizer rather than actually supporting.
Was nice being able to 100 to 0 their Vayne at level 6 as a "support."
---
League of Legends - Zantoma
PSO2 JP - Rasmolov @ Ship 10
#3gfshynoblPosted 1/23/2013 7:57:48 AM
jarvan can do everything well.
tho imo top j4 is kinda weak
---
EL fudge Mph:Africabot LoL:africabot
#4DeadpooL7Posted 1/23/2013 7:58:08 AM
Yes its been done a lot, there is literally a topic on the front page from today about some Korean team that just did it.
#5GotTheGreensPosted 1/23/2013 7:59:13 AM
Are you guys serious... Support J4 is called a Kill Lane. Look it up. -_-

GFaqs is so pro.
---
Stop! You've violated the law! Pay the court fine or serve your sentence. Your stolen goods are now forfeit.
#6Suffer_NotPosted 1/23/2013 8:04:19 AM
It's a kill lane. Basically you gamble getting a lot of kills in lane for being relatively useless late game otherwise. An extreme version of Leona, if you will.

Earlier today I watched a korean tournament where they went support Jarvan and lost. But then Renekton on the other team went 7/1/something, so the conclusion was inevitable; even though Jarvan support was able to help Ezreal win lane, he was useless later since his peel was nonexistent.
---
http://i.imgur.com/7Wah6.jpg
I'm actually incredibly overly passionate and...whats the word...viscous? - EltoniaX