Got damn corki is fun.

#1alcaPWNED212Posted 1/23/2013 7:21:27 AM
I just tried him for the first time since I got him (played him once and fed hard) and his burst is ridiculous. IMO he has a tough early game but his get out of jail free W helps. His burst mid-late is just crazy though. How do I build this guy? I went:

Boots /3
Vamp
Phage
TriForce
BT
IE
LW

And the game was done by then. What am I doing wrong with this build? Pew pew pew
---
I paid my taxes so why cant i punch everyone i see on the street?! WTF Government?!- Knight_Of_Order
#2Chako-PHPosted 1/23/2013 7:25:51 AM
alcaPWNED212 posted...
I just tried him for the first time since I got him (played him once and fed hard) and his burst is ridiculous. IMO he has a tough early game but his get out of jail free W helps. His burst mid-late is just crazy though. How do I build this guy? I went:

Boots /3
Vamp
Phage
TriForce
BT
IE
LW

And the game was done by then. What am I doing wrong with this build? Pew pew pew

You're missing GA. Mogs FTW ..

Saw that dragon wing skin .. it's epic.
---
If I ain't trolling, that would be a problem :D
Demacia shall not fall. Noxus, now and forever.
#3BarrenitePosted 1/23/2013 7:48:47 AM
Your build was pretty spot on although getting the vamp before your triforce is reaaallly setting you back since a tf is so expensive, but its if you're ahead.

For a defensive item either a warmogs or a ga would work fine, even a mercurial scimitar if you really like ****ing them up and they have some magic damage to justify it
---
I'm not an ostrich.
#4alcaPWNED212(Topic Creator)Posted 1/23/2013 8:18:31 AM
Barrenite posted...
Your build was pretty spot on although getting the vamp before your triforce is reaaallly setting you back since a tf is so expensive, but its if you're ahead.

For a defensive item either a warmogs or a ga would work fine, even a mercurial scimitar if you really like ****ing them up and they have some magic damage to justify it

What order do I build the TriForce in? Should I get a dorans instead of a vamp?
---
I paid my taxes so why cant i punch everyone i see on the street?! WTF Government?!- Knight_Of_Order
#5DottledPosted 1/23/2013 8:22:50 AM
alcaPWNED212 posted...

I don't bother with a DBlade on Triforce carries unless I really need the health. I think you're better getting the phage first for the chunky health upgrade then the vamp, and thats you got everything a dblade gives + more stats and less wasted gold
---
Overused memes disqualify you from conversing with me.
#6alcaPWNED212(Topic Creator)Posted 1/23/2013 8:45:40 AM
Dottled posted...
alcaPWNED212 posted...

I don't bother with a DBlade on Triforce carries unless I really need the health. I think you're better getting the phage first for the chunky health upgrade then the vamp, and thats you got everything a dblade gives + more stats and less wasted gold

If you have no vamp or dorans you have no sustain. In a lane where Im passive farming I like the sustain.
---
#7angermngment101Posted 1/23/2013 8:50:52 AM(edited)
If you have no vamp or dorans you have no sustain. In a lane where Im passive farming I like the sustain.

Depends how hard they are poking you and what your support is. Generally I get the flask after the longsword if im getting poked hard and I got a poop support, but its not for everyone.
---
Gamefax
#8DottledPosted 1/23/2013 9:00:50 AM
alcaPWNED212 posted...

I said to get a vamp. You could get the vamp first but you'd still be at a disadvantage against someone with a Dblade or phage with no vamp because of their extra health, so I go for the phage first then a vamp.
---
Overused memes disqualify you from conversing with me.
#9PKMNsonyPosted 1/23/2013 10:01:30 AM
alcaPWNED212 posted...
Barrenite posted...

Phage, Sheen, Zeal always. Forget Dorans and Vamp until after your TF. The only thing you can and should buy during building TF is boots and pots. You want that TF ASAP.