C/D You can tell if your lane opponent is bad after the first wave

#1TekutsoPosted 1/23/2013 11:40:26 AM
C

and by bad i mean worse then me. 90% of the time i can tell by the end of the first wave if im going to win my lane or if its going to be hard just by the way they move around, cs, harass or dont harass.
---
"Every man is guilty of all the good he didnt do"~Voltaire
#2RzulPosted 1/23/2013 11:44:42 AM
C in most cases.

If I see them just wail on creeps instead if last-hitting, I know I'm going to snowball the lane.
---
Vilemaw is my waifu. Elise is going to be so mad. Wat do?
3DS FC: 4038-6009-6930 PSN: Rzul96xsEED
#3RydethetigerPosted 1/23/2013 11:44:51 AM
I would both confirm AND deny that. There are a few times that I mess up my first wave of CS when I get stuck playing ADC or something that I havent touched in a while, but when I get into the groove of things I can usually outlane anybody in my elo.

But I have also seen people position horribly and miss 4/6 of the first wave, at which time I zone them, beat them to level 2, and kill them.
---
Lol IGN: StayFrostty
Add if you are a good ADC
#4CheeseItBagginsPosted 1/23/2013 11:46:17 AM
Rzul posted...
C in most cases.

If I see them just wail on creeps instead if last-hitting, I know I'm going to snowball the lane.

This. Makes me want to buy SotD straight away.
---
KingofAsia's sister is my waifu
#5RzulPosted 1/23/2013 11:50:01 AM
CheeseItBaggins posted...
Rzul posted...
C in most cases.

This. Makes me want to buy SotD straight away.

On Rengar!!

It's super fun to do this once you hit lv6. Diving is so easy if they manage to escape you if you use your ult in conjunction with SotD's active. Then they miss out in 1-2 waves and you get free XP and a chance to roam.
---
Vilemaw is my waifu. Elise is going to be so mad. Wat do?
3DS FC: 4038-6009-6930 PSN: Rzul96xsEED
#6The-World-SevenPosted 1/23/2013 11:51:24 AM
C
---
My Hubris is bigger than yours.
NA - TheWorld7 & Tragedy Baby // PBE - Je Suis
#7ZurrCatPosted 1/23/2013 11:54:25 AM
While playing normals, I like to use a test as Singed. I run up and auto them once, then run away with poison on. If they chase me, I spam my middle mouse button and roll them. If they back off, I play seriously.
---
A sour note is produced. It's the one Agitation plays to make its audience squirm.
LoL IGN: Tropical Florist