Why isn't Thresh out yet?

#1Da_KloWnPosted 1/23/2013 2:36:47 PM
Usually they release the champion shorty after the spotlight
---
Pokemon Black2 FC:0605-4859-1257
#2SorrySleepingPosted 1/23/2013 2:39:09 PM
>Usually

Riot has never had a truely SET schedule for anything. I don't see why you people have to ask HERE, where no official Riot member posts.

Also Riot has the Kayle login screen. They have to have it up for at least 5 days before they can change it to try to get $$$ out of people.
---
~{Always Sleeping}~
#3mystermandragonPosted 1/23/2013 2:43:31 PM
hold on, lemme ask my friends at Riot....O wait.
---
Sig won't change until my sister thinks re4 is a good game. number of people who support=9
#4dotsdfePosted 1/23/2013 2:49:54 PM
I'd have to imagine that he'd be up either later today or tomorrow, probably.

Also, hi.
---
Winner of the Third Hacked User Contest.
World's #1 Phoenix Wright fan.
#5_HeXPosted 1/23/2013 2:49:54 PM
My crystal ball says Thresh will be out.. oh sorry we're out of time, tune in next time.
---
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.
#6Flame_HazardPosted 1/23/2013 2:51:32 PM
Often times, people know things other people don't. So, people come here and ask a question, due to the possibility that an answer is known for their question. If someone knows, they will (usually) give an answer.

If someone does not know, they will ask you why you don't ask Riot instead, because apparently they themselves are unaware (and perhaps everyone is..).

Example: This thread is posted. In a hypothetical alternate universe, Phreak or someone at Riot briefly mentioned on twitter that Thresh would be released between late Wednesday and Friday due to the need for additional tweak's to his skillset. TC doesn't follow twitter. Someone here does. Alternatively it was posted on facebook, or in a random forum post on the official forums in a thread that has fallen to page 7 by now.

Ask a large active community, and there's a chance you'll get something useful out of it.
---
Warning: EXTREMELY FLAMMABLE! Keep away from populated message boards.
#7Chaotic WarriorPosted 1/23/2013 2:55:36 PM
the pattern lately has been patches coming out wed's night / thursday mornings. Not on tuesdays for awhile.
---
Time and time shall meet again as the threads of destiny entwine... but what if such destiny can be changed? If destiny itself was incorrect?
#8SorrySleepingPosted 1/23/2013 2:58:36 PM
Often times, people know things other people don't. So, people come here and ask a question, due to the possibility that an answer is known for their question. If someone knows, they will (usually) give an answer.

If someone does not know, they will ask you why you don't ask Riot instead, because apparently they themselves are unaware (and perhaps everyone is..).

Example: This thread is posted. In a hypothetical alternate universe, Phreak or someone at Riot briefly mentioned on twitter that Thresh would be released between late Wednesday and Friday due to the need for additional tweak's to his skillset. TC doesn't follow twitter. Someone here does. Alternatively it was posted on facebook, or in a random forum post on the official forums in a thread that has fallen to page 7 by now.

Ask a large active community, and there's a chance you'll get something useful out of it.

If Thresh's release day was announced, there would be at least three topics in the top 10 and probably 7-8 in the top 50 topics.
---
~{Always Sleeping}~
#9Da_KloWn(Topic Creator)Posted 1/23/2013 3:13:42 PM
Of course I know this isn't Riot, but some have the basic knowledge of these releases. Rude comments make you guys look tough btw.
---
Pokemon Black2 FC:0605-4859-1257
#10mystermandragonPosted 1/23/2013 3:18:00 PM
Da_KloWn posted...
Of course I know this isn't Riot, but some have the basic knowledge of these releases. Rude comments make you guys look tough btw.

it does, doesnt it? Sankyu

and dumb comments make u seem dumb, funny how it works.
---
Sig won't change until my sister thinks re4 is a good game. number of people who support=9