Different countries and meta

#1RyeRye33Posted 1/23/2013 2:45:04 PM
Do different countries and their meta differ from how we (NA) view things? I know the 2 bot 1 mid blah blah team comp is standard, but like do the tiers and what not differ? For example in a game like Tekken Korean's see Nina and Bruce as S tier, but in Japan they're maybe A/+.
---
I get Sica when I don't have Sica.
#2steamwr4pPosted 1/23/2013 2:52:27 PM
Comin from N-east, triple mid is very common here.
---
Official Advanced Lawnmower
Stay away from Lux. She's useless.
#3_RaveMaster_Posted 1/23/2013 3:24:59 PM
Triple mid wtf, I can't possibly see how that's remotely viable. You get an early mid turret yes, but get destroyed after that.
---
~Rave
#4xHFxPosted 1/23/2013 3:40:20 PM
How do you get destroyed after an early mid turret? You have the freedom to easily roam...
#5_RaveMaster_Posted 1/23/2013 3:43:03 PM
Trade a mid turret for a dragon. 3 under leveled mids versus a higher lv'd Mid and ADC/Support. If they take on the fight kill them all and take back a mid turret. You get crap exp with 3 mid. Either get Jungler to constantly cover mid or have Support gank when jungler is around mid, other team will lose every 3v3 with the crap exp and cs they get.
---
~Rave
#6Susan0Posted 1/23/2013 3:44:05 PM
Curr playing on SEA, Duo Tops are becoming increasingly common.
---
Official Daedric Prince of Madness of All Boards
Akali is my Waifu~ Now, You DIE :D
#7MagiaIcePosted 1/23/2013 3:49:47 PM
How do you get destroyed after an early mid turret? You have the freedom to easily roam...

You're totally underleveled and have less gold because you don't get cs.
---
"They can't backdoor when they're coming through the front door..."~Me
Nami is my waifu
#8SexualPizzaPosted 1/23/2013 3:54:14 PM
I wish I didn't have to follow the meta, but everybody else wants to, so wtf. Gets kinda boring imo.
---
Best thing in life: Sex
Second best thing in life: Pizza