Support Lux, man...

#11JackDaniels1964Posted 1/28/2013 10:32:23 PM
I prefer a nice solid support soraka, best heals, outstanding silence, fabulous AoE harass that's spammable, and a super hot model to stare at :)
---
Best Teemo NA- SmyDsamsung69 add meh
#12MizunoRyuuPosted 1/29/2013 1:11:17 AM
Support Lux is horrible. The only things she has going for her are sight (which is completely pointless because wards), and a snare that doesn't pass through minions. Shield is a non-issue since you don't have the AP to make it strong, and it doesn't even have any bonuses like Janna's or Morgana's. Side note, Zyra is just as terrible, and everyone who even considers playing her as a support is a horrible player.
---
Evelynn is my waifu.
Help... Me...
#13Morrowind789Posted 1/29/2013 1:13:25 AM
MizunoRyuu posted...
Support Lux is horrible. The only things she has going for her are sight (which is completely pointless because wards), and a snare that doesn't pass through minions. Shield is a non-issue since you don't have the AP to make it strong, and it doesn't even have any bonuses like Janna's or Morgana's. Side note, Zyra is just as terrible, and everyone who even considers playing her as a support is a horrible player.

Haven't kept up with the pro scene this season but wasn't zyra in use as a support at the S2 championship?
---
SC2 : Koroioz 450
DALLAS MAVERICKS 2011 NBA CHAMPIONS
#14mkekPosted 1/29/2013 1:15:05 AM
MizunoRyuu posted...

lol this guy
#15Beech_tibsPosted 1/29/2013 1:19:46 AM
Rajamic posted...
Not losing out on it at all. There's still plenty of use for it, since you'll still be locking people in place as support for the rest of your team. Sure it won't necessarily kill anything, but Support Lux still is dumping heavily into AP, so it'll still take a chunk of health off anything it hits.

and this is what is inherently wrong with support lux

also why nami is terribad imo
---
a lot of people are sheep so they won't believe a champion is strong until a pro says so
#16Shadow_toysPosted 1/29/2013 1:25:28 AM
I just played my second match with Lux and she is awesome!. Next Champ im getting for sure.