Post your actual "Lucker" stories

#11Susan0Posted 1/23/2013 3:40:47 PM
Yesterday, I got a kill for ulting the bot lane. I was actually using it to farm and suddenly, "SHUT DOWN"

---
Official Daedric Prince of Madness of All Boards
Akali is my Waifu~ Now, You DIE :D
#12MagiaIcePosted 1/23/2013 3:53:31 PM
Late game as tank Darius my team initiated a team fight mid (4v5 without me). I pop my ghost and go in, use my omen and get a double. Get the triple and the ace even though half of my team was dead.

Or the time I was Ez and my GA popped while 2-3 teammates died then I proceeded to ace the other team even though I was focused first.
---
"They can't backdoor when they're coming through the front door..."~Me
Nami is my waifu
#13pinkpantherfan5Posted 1/23/2013 4:55:05 PM
Stealing red as Mundo, Maoki jumps me and takes me down to 40 hp. I ulti and run(outrunning the sapling) then manage to survive the Karthus Ulti with 3 hp.
---
i dont like my username. so please just call me Mark
"Always 1A" Minigun
#14_SNAGRAT_LIEPosted 1/23/2013 5:02:39 PM(edited)
I stole baron with gp ult to check if they were there
or the time i e'd over the wall with ap ezreal, and stole dragon single handedly when there was 4 killing dragon
---
Friendly reminder to get karma on your alts
#15cobbilPosted 1/23/2013 5:02:42 PM
One of my first Ahri games.

Got shoved to top due to a really rude Rhyze who refused to move. Anyways, laning against a Garen and Lee Sin with some other person with me. Early level stuff, so no junglers.

We engage in a small fight, kills my ally and sends me running to the tower. I see Garen run to the bush, weaker than I am and I take a risk and walk up to the bush and Charm. Pull him right out and the Orb him. Killed both Lee Sin (who was recalling) and Garren.
#16HighUlitmaPosted 1/23/2013 5:08:17 PM
Every time I almost die with the enemy team is chasing but doesn't tower dive because they are scared that my team is nearby. One look at their mini map would have shown that I was free gold there.
---
LoL IGN: HighUlitma.
Take note of the spelling. I AM NOT ULTI!
#17happyscrub1Posted 1/23/2013 5:42:30 PM
Opps, I forgot to link vid

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UlMqcEco8HI
---
http://happyscrub.com/eloenvy.jpg
You are ignoring 1 message(s) from users on this page. Manage your list here
#18HostileFirePosted 1/23/2013 5:50:10 PM(edited)
Walked into a whole team fighting Baron and stealing it with Amumu ulti.

TL;DR version: After yelling they're at Baron to my team I get scared and back up because they weren't there with me. Turns out most of the enemy team also got scared because after a quick "GOGOGO" by my team I run back in while 3-4 of them were turning back to Baron leaving only their LeBlanc to finish Baron with a sliver of life. The enemy team immediately tries to run back to finish but I already Bandage Toss'd in and while LeBlanc's Q hits it from 450-ish to 150-ish just enough for my ulti to insta-kill and picking up a complete snare on their team while our Olaf runs in to finish a few of them. It turned the game around.

Recent one was throwing an Ahri Q from the other side of our blue because I was told someone was trying to steal it. Turned out I randomly killed someone.
---
http://tf2b.com/?id=hostilefire | Steam ID: HostileFire
http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/soldier/HostileFire/stats/188642465/ps3/
#19Stalky24Posted 1/23/2013 5:54:24 PM
I remember one preety vividly.
I was Shyvana and I was trying to get into fight that was happening. My team was chasing extremly low hp Shaco, who blinked and stealthed. I was running as fast as I could and so I used Burnout to speed up.
Then I hear "You have killed an enemy" :D
He must have been near me and small damage from Burnout (and Sunfire Cape probably) have killed him.
#20mutation10101Posted 1/23/2013 6:05:26 PM
This just happened to me, I used Zhonyas on a twitch reflex right as a Darius was ulting me. If he ulted me, he would have penta'd my team since we were all fairly low, but he chose to ult me cause I was Kat and why not lol.
---
10-6-12 The day LoL kept crashing to save the wards.