Post your actual "Lucker" stories

#21ZileanPosted 1/23/2013 6:09:35 PM
I was AP Trist before the E fix and I jumped onto the enemy minions grouping, accidentally nuking a passing Shaco. It started a massive argument inside their chat about warning the jungler about wards.
---
http://i.imgur.com/6VFrEgC.png
#22Arken101Posted 1/23/2013 6:12:34 PM
I was playing Nidalee AP for the first time ever, and I was going to bot lane to help in a gank and accidentally hit Q. Spear flies into dragon pit and one shots their Jungle warwick who was soloing dragon. We didn't have a ward on the pit and it was just flawlessly amazing.
---
Dota2 was mai waifu
PSN/360: Maximal769
#23MizunoRyuuPosted 1/23/2013 6:21:47 PM
FoW Ez ult...
---
Evelynn is my waifu.
Help... Me...
#24TheBigCheese42Posted 1/23/2013 6:33:21 PM
Playing Singed, top lane of course.

I was just minding my own business, farming, when I suddenly look to bottom lane and see a 4-man gank. I then instinctively used Teleport (oldschoolsinged) to tp to a brushward. I ran in behind the enemy JUST as my bottom laners decided to bumrush them instead of fleeing, resulting in an enemy double kill, realizing this, I tried to run away, and all 4 of them started to chase me, I had 100 health and they all had about 400-1000. Then, just as I was about to run out of hope, a minion near me died, leveling me up to 6 to block lethal damage, I then activated my ult, ghosted back into their team and flipped their adc. Killing him with the poison.

They didn't expect me to run back into them, so their reaction time must have been shot, because I ran a circle around Sona and killed her with bugger all hp.

Then I entered the Singed-Zone. Juking the high hp mid and jungler through the bushes. Resulting in a Quadra, never reaching above 500 hp after I activated my ult.

Luck <=> Skill. Take your pick.
---
Through the fire of elo hell I CARRY OOOOOOOOOOONNN!
#25Sir Spiffy CapePosted 1/23/2013 6:40:00 PM
Any time me and an enemy ADC, each with a Zeal, manage to win in a duel without outside support.

You just KNOW someone got lucky with the crits.
---
A game that promotes slavery and gambling under the illusion of 'friendship' and 'sportsmanship' is automatically an awesome game. - dydt
#26TwilightKing13Posted 1/23/2013 6:46:21 PM
I walked my Shaco clone into baron pit, where Lux lasered it. The laser hit the real me too, leaving me with 3 hp, but it also damaged baron enough for my exploding clone to steal it. Their team was yelling at us to report her >_>"
---
"Any voice can shake the air. My voice shakes the heart! " ~Sho Minamimoto
~~Twilight King~~
#27Dota2Posted 1/23/2013 7:27:01 PM
Oh yeah, there was this one time where I did a blind pull into the Bot Purple Side push parallel to the tower.

And before I pulled I said Got him.

Then it happened again.

On the same guy.

In the same spot.

Pretty sure it was with someone on the boards.
---
http://i.imgur.com/qd9BZ.gif http://i.imgur.com/XfJCP.gif
#28hotshotgamesPosted 1/23/2013 7:27:48 PM
Late game playing Nocturne, Running from a 5 man bush gank in their jungle when I randomly pop my ability blocker because it felt like a good idea at the time. a nanosecond later an ashe ult flies out of the pack of them and falls to the ground. I then escape with the movespeed from my Q.
---
Apple>Nintendo>Steam>Playstation>Google>Microsoft>Origin
Own: Wii, DS, iPod Touch, Computer
#29LazyKennyPosted 1/23/2013 7:52:18 PM
I cannot even begin to talk about the countless amount of times I've won a lane solely because of one 4% crit back when the Fizz patch came out.
---
Then I bust out Sudowoodo, and you're like "lol grass" so you try fire BUT IT DOESN'T WORK BECAUSE SUDOWOODO IS A ****ING ROCK!
#30Tali_ZorahPosted 1/23/2013 7:56:15 PM
I was chasing a low health Ashe as Cho'gath, naturally she was going to get away, but I had Flash and Feast ready to finish her off. That's neither here nor there, though. The REAL "luck" part of this story is that Ashe realised she'd need to use her ulti to get away from me. She used it just as I used my flash.

I ended up flashing past the arrow and eating her. Would love to say that that was just pure skill, but I don't have that kind of reaction time. It was pure luck.
---
Pokemon White FC: 3568 3549 8596