Post your actual "Lucker" stories

#31ZurrCatPosted 1/23/2013 8:57:19 PM
I once got five crits in a row to win a duel with Zeal as my only crit item, it was pretty great.
---
A sour note is produced. It's the one Agitation plays to make its audience squirm.
LoL IGN: Tropical Florist
#32AlastreonPosted 1/23/2013 9:08:59 PM
Let's see...
I have two ones that standout,one being far more epic.
First,i was support taric with full tank build,saw the enemy team doing Baron and flashed into it when it had low health,i stunned and then shattered,killing Baron and causing the enemy team to "wtf" in all chat.

Second,i was playing support lb,because it seemed like a good idea,the enemy mid and jungler come for a 4 man gank botom,i chain their jungler and run for the tower,they all dive resulting in me getting a triple kill,then their adc tried to kill me resulting in my lowest level quadra kill ever.
---
LoL IGN Alastronar
3DS FC 1762-2827-4556
#33SalvatorePosted 1/23/2013 9:34:20 PM
Playing as Ashe before the patch which gave you vision of anything hit by her ult, just about to respawn. We were a little behind before this, but we just got aced in a teamfight so things were looking grim.

"We haven't seen them for a while yet, and I think they're doing Baron. I'm gonna check if any of them are there, ult's gonna be down for a little while."

(I wanted to see right away, and was out of range to fire a hawkshot, so the ult was my only option at this stage.)

So, naturally, the arrow flies and connects to something. I suddenly have purple rocks, and half a second later I get the message that I apparently killed Gangplank. (Presumedly, I stunned him on top of a Baron knock-up or something.) We won the next teamfight rather promptly and then got the Nexus.
---
Please don't go. The drones need you. They look up to you.
#34Herbert0Posted 1/23/2013 9:59:27 PM
-Stealing Baron with Janna Tornado
-Stealing dragon with a blind Kennen Shuriken (just kinda threw into the pit without even realizing enemy was actually trying to take it)
-Back when crit chance was still in the mastery page... I got killed by 3 crits in a row. Boy that sucked.
-Blitzcrank flashed into Baron den only to have his ult get aggro and get killed.
#35LaveronxPosted 1/23/2013 10:30:14 PM
Blindly used Bandage Toss on enemy blue once only to see their jungler trying to take it at low. Stole blue with smite and killed their jungler.

Also, pentakill with Ziggs by blindly ulting Baron while I was near blue (on the blue team), which caused me to steal baron and get an instant double kill, walked towards it, q w for the quadra and ignite + aa to finish off the carry.
---
Story of my life: http://www.quickmeme.com/meme/367svi/
LoL IGN: Laveron
#36PokemonNeopets8Posted 1/23/2013 11:19:37 PM
bandage tossed over the baron pit, stole baron with sunfire cape (no smite required) and flashed over the wall to safety
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6YAqUFBal1E | Watch my TF2 video so I can get a hat.
Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/captainchurro
#37TriangularTwigPosted 1/23/2013 11:25:48 PM
i got caught by 3 people in a bush at lvl 1, i ran back to my tower and they ALL dove for me. I was lux and I had my Q. I stunned two of em under the tower. i died but i got a triple kill. snowballed hard from there
#38Is_CorruptedPosted 1/23/2013 11:30:43 PM
So I went mid and got owned by Teemo and died twice and then people started being mean and I started running around pushing lanes and then Ahri disconnected and I jumped in teamfights and died while doing MASSIVE SLOWS so my team won that teamfight and then I started warding their jungle and pushing lanes cause everyone was always in teamfights and being mean so I took 2 turrets down then Ashe killed me and Teemo's shrooms were doing 900 damage so I picked up some more AP and I pinged baron and my team went baron while I went to push top again and died because Wukong has a stick damn cheater but my team won the next teamfight so I placed wards everywhere and stole someone's kill to fake being useful and he said stop feeding and Ahri reconnected so I went top against her and killed her and my team said GJ VLAD and then ignite finished me and Tryn was like lol or not and then they won another fight and they took mid inhib and then I helped push top and we took top tower and inhib down then we finished them off and we destroyed the nexus towers then we hit the nexus until very very low hp then my 4 teammates jumped in the ennemy fountain and I DESTROYED THE NEXUS THAT'S RIGHT I DID MEEEEEE. :D

That's how I won. :) You should try this too. Vlad is secret OP
---
Marcus is the answer for anything except "best unit who isn't Marcus," but even then he is a strong contender. - PokeAMon
#39TwilightKing13Posted 1/24/2013 10:19:32 AM
i got caught by 3 people in a bush at lvl 1, i ran back to my tower and they ALL dove for me. I was lux and I had my Q. I stunned two of em under the tower. i died but i got a triple kill. snowballed hard from there

Did you get first blood too?
---
"Any voice can shake the air. My voice shakes the heart! " ~Sho Minamimoto
~~Twilight King~~
#40TriangularTwigPosted 1/24/2013 1:04:56 PM

Did you get first blood too?

yup! killed 2 of em before i died