Refund

#1kurimawtaktakPosted 1/23/2013 5:10:53 PM
When refunding a character spent through riot points, will it refund fully?
---
Overcome supremacy with a thunderclap, leap through walls of time, surpass limit and fate, breakthrough future with one chance, and burst with heart in mind.
#2thisisboris2Posted 1/23/2013 5:11:27 PM
yes, but if you bought it through a sale it will only refund how much it was on the sale
---
Eu is best anime character http://i.imgur.com/0iTaY.jpg
LoL IGN:TheCakeIsNotAPie; Created Fergleblast & Rihoof Pls
#3Lord_WoobiePosted 1/23/2013 5:11:44 PM
Yes, you'll get whatever price you paid for the champ / skin refunded.
---
On the field of honor, the gods bearing witness to my glory, I will pull your entrails through your eyes and use them as reins to ride your soul to hades below!
#4Small_appliancePosted 1/23/2013 5:11:45 PM
No, used champions are worth less. Unless you've never played them and they're still in mint condition.
---
Cooler than Freddie Jackson sippin' a milkshake in a snowstorm.
#5zhe_king_of_apePosted 1/23/2013 5:13:03 PM
Small_appliance posted...
No, used champions are worth less. Unless you've never played them and they're still in mint condition.

l0l
---
LoL IGN: TheMinecrafter12
#6kurimawtaktak(Topic Creator)Posted 1/23/2013 5:44:08 PM

Then if I used it, it will refund half?
---
Overcome supremacy with a thunderclap, leap through walls of time, surpass limit and fate, breakthrough future with one chance, and burst with heart in mind.
#7LaqOfInterestPosted 1/23/2013 5:46:01 PM
kurimawtaktak posted...

Then if I used it, it will refund half?

It's exponential. Each game you've played with it lowers its value by half. So after one game, a 975 skin is worth 487, then 243, etc.
---
"You suck." - KarmicDragon
"hello i'm laqifunterest and you're watching dosney channel" - DarkestPanda
#8CerealWithMilkPosted 1/23/2013 5:48:35 PM
how many refunds does one get? and if wasted do they respawn?
#9kurimawtaktak(Topic Creator)Posted 1/23/2013 5:52:33 PM
Alright thanks guys.
---
#10Ultoman2Posted 1/23/2013 6:11:47 PM
Laq pls.

You get whatever price you payed for it. In the refund menu if it says 6300 IP, you get 6300. If it says 487 RP, you get that much RP. it literally undoes the process of you buying whatever it was that you bought.
---
History is only as accurate as the Author of the Book.