So I'm kinda at a loss as to what items I should consider for AP Kayle

#1centurion911Posted 1/23/2013 6:32:17 PM
So I usually go R>Q>E>W and my standard build is Boots 3/Cloth 5/Flask 2 Pots 1 ward/9 pots 2 ward to start--->Nashors--->Sorcs--->Liandrys--->DFG

After that I'm not sure what else to do. I usually mix a GA or Warmogs into there and my last AP item tends to be a Zhonias. Anyone have other suggestions?
---
"Whats the penalty for dodging in ranked?"
"Phreak comes to your house and punches your screen."
#2BhelliumPosted 1/23/2013 6:32:40 PM
lichbane
---
If Pluto is not a planet Europe is just West Asia.
#3centurion911(Topic Creator)Posted 1/23/2013 6:36:04 PM
Bhellium posted...
lichbane

Good idea. When do you build it?
---
#4shrimp1992Posted 1/23/2013 6:37:35 PM
centurion911 posted...
Bhellium posted...
lichbane

I don't think lich because you really will only use it once, maybe twice if your trying in a fight. If your going ap you need a death cap, but I think hybrid is stronger.
---
Falcons record 11-1
#5aHappySackaPosted 1/23/2013 6:42:27 PM(edited)
Rageblade, DFG, and warmogs should be your 3 last items, malady is also to be considered.
---
Kitty Kat --> /\_/\
.................=(^_^)=
#6centurion911(Topic Creator)Posted 1/23/2013 6:41:40 PM(edited)
shrimp1992 posted...
centurion911 posted...
Bhellium posted...
lichbane

I don't think lich because you really will only use it once, maybe twice if your trying in a fight. If your going ap you need a death cap, but I think hybrid is stronger.

I was thinking the same thing actually. I don't really like hybrid as much though. I love the Liandrys shredding, Nashor's mana regen is useful for early laning, and DFG just synergizes so well with your kit.

EDIT: Also, Falcons aren't 11-1 anymore ;)
---
#7_HeXPosted 1/23/2013 6:40:29 PM
What I usually run; Sorc boots, Nashors, Liandrys, Deathcap, Zhonyas and Void Staff/Malady
---
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.
#8centurion911(Topic Creator)Posted 1/23/2013 6:40:57 PM
_HeX posted...
What I usually run; Sorc boots, Nashors, Liandrys, Deathcap, Zhonyas and Void Staff/Malady

No DFG? Seems like quite the glaring omission
---
#9_HeXPosted 1/23/2013 6:45:56 PM(edited)
centurion911 posted...
_HeX posted...

DFG doesn't make you instagib someone like it used to, and I don't consider it core on AP Kayle at all. Kayle's damage comes from Q and E, you should focus on making those stronger by building AP and AS. Besides, her Q already acts like a "mini-DFG".
---
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.
#10centurion911(Topic Creator)Posted 1/23/2013 6:47:06 PM
_HeX posted...
centurion911 posted...
_HeX posted...

DFG doesn't make you instagib someone like it used to, and I don't consider it core on AP Kayle at all. Kayle's damage comes from Q and E, you should focus on making those stronger by building AP and AS.

I can respect your opinion. Personally I believe the damage amp DFG+damage amp Q allows for some insane burst early and is balanced out with the Liandrys+Nashors shredding everyone else.
---