Jungle Thresh?

#1edubsPosted 1/23/2013 9:10:58 PM
Just saw it and it wasn't terrible. Good ganks but I wonder about clear speed
---
Greatest system of all time is the N64. OOT, SM64, Paper Mario DK64 and Ogre Battle
not changing my sig until the Pirates have a winning season started 3/31/08
#2themagicpainmanPosted 1/23/2013 9:12:35 PM
I imagine his clear is terrible.
---
"Combine Cloak and Dagger with Boots of Swiftness so CC doesn't stop you from moving faster toward defeat." - Frost_shock_FTW
#3centurion911Posted 1/23/2013 9:17:16 PM
Watched Oddone do it. He built Wriggles and Attack Speed. The clear isn't absolutely terrible, but it's not fast at all. Think Nautilus
---
"Whats the penalty for dodging in ranked?"
"Phreak comes to your house and punches your screen."
#4ISF_Lmaokai_TMHPosted 1/23/2013 9:23:01 PM
I just played it and the way I feel is that you need to play it like he's Maokai jungle, Tanky runes/masteries

Rush full tank and just rely on your insane utility.
---
IGN: Wolf Beil / Nemichthyidae
http://www.youtube.com/user/Lmaokai
#5VoidgolemPosted 1/23/2013 9:35:02 PM
I'd just use Nautilus instead, personally.
---
http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j360/voidgolem/Lagannrim_zps5e36b947.jpg
#6EnricoMarini01Posted 1/27/2013 3:41:37 PM
Bad-to-decent clear. It gets better the more levels of Q he has, and the more souls. Ganking is his real strength with 2 CC's at level 2 ailable, and 3 with the ult.
---
"Rewind, I wanna go it again, light up the dark, halo on the side
So I'll know it will not leave me wanting, I see my heart, waving me bye-bye"
#7MetleonPosted 1/27/2013 3:47:04 PM
Can't seem to find the video, but I saw a Thresh jungle spotlight type thing where they cleared everything with no leash at around the 4 minute mark, which is standard clear speed last I checked. Oh and flay means instant kiting.

With his passive and attack buff on Q I'm surprised he's supposed to be a support.
---
Generation 30: The first time you see this, copy it into your own signature (on any forum) and add one to the generation number. Social experiment.
#8lordjinPosted 1/27/2013 4:46:36 PM
To be honest, I really wanted to use him jungle but as someone else mentioned, I'd rather get Nautilus if that's the case between the two.

Thresh's Q is awesome but you have to survive jungling, being invaded and then going in to gank/invade.

That's all too risky - for that I'd rather get Nautilus, stack health because his W feeds off of it and proceed to roam and surprise someone for their b-day.