Jungle Thresh?

• Topic Archived
3 years ago#1
Just saw it and it wasn't terrible. Good ganks but I wonder about clear speed
Greatest system of all time is the N64. OOT, SM64, Paper Mario DK64 and Ogre Battle
not changing my sig until the Pirates have a winning season started 3/31/08
3 years ago#2
I imagine his clear is terrible.
"Combine Cloak and Dagger with Boots of Swiftness so CC doesn't stop you from moving faster toward defeat." - Frost_shock_FTW
3 years ago#3
Watched Oddone do it. He built Wriggles and Attack Speed. The clear isn't absolutely terrible, but it's not fast at all. Think Nautilus
"Whats the penalty for dodging in ranked?"
"Phreak comes to your house and punches your screen."
3 years ago#4
I just played it and the way I feel is that you need to play it like he's Maokai jungle, Tanky runes/masteries

Rush full tank and just rely on your insane utility.
IGN: Wolf Beil / Nemichthyidae
3 years ago#5
I'd just use Nautilus instead, personally.
3 years ago#6
Bad-to-decent clear. It gets better the more levels of Q he has, and the more souls. Ganking is his real strength with 2 CC's at level 2 ailable, and 3 with the ult.
"Rewind, I wanna go it again, light up the dark, halo on the side
So I'll know it will not leave me wanting, I see my heart, waving me bye-bye"
3 years ago#7
Can't seem to find the video, but I saw a Thresh jungle spotlight type thing where they cleared everything with no leash at around the 4 minute mark, which is standard clear speed last I checked. Oh and flay means instant kiting.

With his passive and attack buff on Q I'm surprised he's supposed to be a support.
Generation 30: The first time you see this, copy it into your own signature (on any forum) and add one to the generation number. Social experiment.
3 years ago#8
To be honest, I really wanted to use him jungle but as someone else mentioned, I'd rather get Nautilus if that's the case between the two.

Thresh's Q is awesome but you have to survive jungling, being invaded and then going in to gank/invade.

That's all too risky - for that I'd rather get Nautilus, stack health because his W feeds off of it and proceed to roam and surprise someone for their b-day.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived