To those who actively play Sejuani....

#1EcchiBakaPosted 1/23/2013 10:52:37 PM
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2906774

Changes aren't gonna be done immediately but it does look like Riot is looking into tweaking her for the better.

I just hope she doesn't become OP in the long run. I really do like how she's underplayed right now.
---
LoL: Ecchi Baka/TheGreatestBaka (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n2TZhhHOlTA)
Currently reading: Freezing, To-Love-Ru, and a lot of other titles
#2LithspPosted 1/23/2013 11:03:25 PM
Awesome.

She's pretty much always been my "main". Hope she doesn't catch on though.

Incredibly strong top.
---
[]Signature[]
#3EcchiBaka(Topic Creator)Posted 1/23/2013 11:06:37 PM
My question is, what's the point of a model rework/visual upgrade? Her model looks astounding as is, I don't see why you'd change it.
---
#4Fire_AwayPosted 1/23/2013 11:08:13 PM
KloudtheYoukai posted...
My question is, what's the point of a model rework/visual upgrade? Her model looks astounding as is, I don't see why you'd change it.

Getting a skill remake =/= a visual upgrade

The rivers would run red with blood if Sej got a visual remake at this point.
---
Now playing: League Of Legends (FireAwayX), Guild Wars 2 (Floralei/Crownbird), World of Warcraft (shut up), SFxT (Poison/Nina, Juri/Lili)
#5EcchiBaka(Topic Creator)Posted 1/23/2013 11:26:00 PM
There was talk about her getting a visual upgrade/model rework, not specifically in this topic but in others where people kept asking for Sivir's, Sejuani would get listed.

It was also hinted in one of the Riot staff posts in the topic, saying the skill remake would probably be along with a model/art rework.
---
#6ChocoboDreamsPosted 1/23/2013 11:50:36 PM
If she gets a visual remake, it probably won't be much. I think I heard she wasn't as muscular as the original designers wanted her to be, or something.

Also, I really do hope she doesn't suddenly rise to popularity, like Kayle is right now.
---
I just want Card Sagas Wars. Seriously, I'd do anything, just give me Card Sagas Wars. Please.
PSN:ChocoboDreams
#7LithspPosted 1/24/2013 2:56:22 AM
I want to know what exactly he means by changing Permafrost from applying a "very weak slow" to a non CC debuff.

Because there's been numerous occasions where I've only got the kill thanks to the extra slow from Permafrost. So I'm not keen on her losing a little of her slowing powers at all.

All of those things they've been testing sound great, she doesn't really need any base stat tweaks, but adding some tankiness to her kit would be amazing for her.. I've always wondered why she doesn't gain a little MR or Armour, or both, while her W is up to be honest, but with full CDR I guess it would be a little OP.
Would obviously wind up being balanced somehow though.

I don't think doing anything stronger than a slow when her Q hits is a great idea, because that would obviously be a stun, and then she'd just be straight up OP.
She'd have 2 stuns. Not sure what else he could be referring to here, but I don't like this since it'd just encourage idiots to use her, when I love feeling like I'm the "only one" per say.

She needs a new skin though, her current ones aren't really that great. Her default is arguably her best.. I've got both her others though, she needs a new one fa sho.
---
[]Signature[]
#8HagenExPosted 1/24/2013 3:06:24 AM
I think the model itself looks good, what I hate is her walk animation. The Boar looks weird when on the run but thats just my opinion. A lot of champs need a visual update, but Sejuani is not one of them.
#9Wario_manPosted 1/24/2013 3:26:23 AM
I like her, she's one of the few characters I don't totally suck with :)
---
If they won't sell it to you, it isn't piracy.
#10LithspPosted 1/24/2013 4:24:07 AM
HagenEx posted...
I think the model itself looks good, what I hate is her walk animation. The Boar looks weird when on the run but thats just my opinion. A lot of champs need a visual update, but Sejuani is not one of them.

This is true. She's fine as is model-wise.
---
[]Signature[]