what manga/anime character should show up in league?

#71BarrenitePosted 1/24/2013 4:47:30 AM
Date Masamune from Sengoku Basara

Six
Swords
---
I'm not an ostrich.
#72chaoscontrol325Posted 1/24/2013 5:16:38 AM
Barrenite posted...
Date Masamune from Sengoku Basara

Six
Swords

This. **** dualwielding, we're hexawielding.

I also wouldn't mind Erza from Fairy Tail. They could make it so that she changes outfit every time she uses an ability.
---
PSN: Lazuri65 XBL:LazuriXIII
If you don't write you're from GameFAQs and what board in the friend request, you will be denied.
#73SpacefrisianPosted 1/24/2013 5:20:05 AM
What about Tadakatsu Honda from same series than, might be OP but he is ment to be that.
---
Lets move mountains or mount movements.
#74chaoscontrol325Posted 1/24/2013 5:29:01 AM
Spacefrisian posted...
What about Tadakatsu Honda from same series than, might be OP but he is ment to be that.

Tadakatsu isn't as cool as Date. Yukimura would be pretty awesome too. Just make him a champ focused on movement speed and overall mobility.
---
PSN: Lazuri65 XBL:LazuriXIII
If you don't write you're from GameFAQs and what board in the friend request, you will be denied.
#75ThogalPosted 1/24/2013 5:32:53 AM
Maka from Souleater
#76LoveGeroPosted 1/24/2013 5:44:25 AM
cadis etrama di raizel - says "kneel" and also ID(chun hwa)
#77noone369Posted 1/24/2013 5:46:51 AM
The old Dante from DMC and Toori Aoi from Kyoukai Senjou no Horizon(would be a strong buffer).
---
She was absolutely sincere. Emperor help me, they really were pleased to see me. Things must be even worse here than I'd imagined. - Ciaphas Cain
I end topics.
#78MizunoRyuuPosted 1/24/2013 5:52:13 AM
Nanoha, the Lyrical Lady

She's a ranged mage who plays like Jayce's cannon form, but she's more AP based.

Passive - Protection!: Upon taking damage from any source, Nanoha has a 30% chance to gain a shield which reduces all damage by 50% for 3 seconds. Has a cooldown ~8s

Q - Bombardment: Quickly releases 7 energy bolts in a ring, which loosely seek out enemies within a small range, dealing magic damage. Each additional hit deals 15% less damage.

W - Binding Seal: Creates a large ring at a distance, which contracts quickly. Once it reaches a certain diameter, all enemies inside are damaged and rooted for 2 seconds. Enemies who pass through the ring are slowed instead for 3 seconds.

E - Blaster Bit: (Passive) Nanoha is accompanied by 2/3/4/5/6 bits. Each time she uses an ability, the bits fire out an energy blast at a random nearby enemy, which lightly damages and slows enemies it passes through. (Active) Next autoattack becomes a long range pass through skillshot.

R - Starlight Breaker: Gain a Raising Heart charge each time a nearby enemy uses an ability. Each charge increases your AP passively by 5/7/9. Once you reach 12 charges, you can expend them to activate Starlight Breaker. Channel for up to 4 seconds. Activate again or let the time run out to fire a large long range energy blast which lasts 2 seconds and damages all enemies caught within for a short time, knocking them away slowly if they're within the blast. Damage depends on how long the channel lasts.
---
Evelynn is my waifu.
Help... Me...
#79Masemune_100Posted 1/24/2013 6:36:49 AM
Honestly, I wouldn't mind seeing how they pulled off Vash, unless they took the easy way out and tried to make him serious all the time.
But if I had to pick someone, it'd either be Kenshiro or Kenshin.
---
Rule #1 of Resident Evil: Don't catch the sunglasses.
GT - Judgement Blade
#80EphidelPosted 1/24/2013 6:41:21 AM
anilEhilated posted...
The most manly man in the whole manga universe
not exactly hard to achieve

Have you ever noticed that the majority of your posts on this subject make absolutely no sense?
---
The time is out of joint. O cursed spite, that ever I was born to set it right!
http://i.imgur.com/pyvQmyz.gif