Let's make the most womanly team out of men as we possibly can

#11Suffer_NotPosted 1/25/2013 8:40:08 AM
Where did equate womanly to weakness..?

Jungle: Nunu - He rides around on a yeti doing nothing. Willump is pretty boss, but Nunu himself is a weakling.

---
http://i.imgur.com/7Wah6.jpg
I'm actually incredibly overly passionate and...whats the word...viscous? - EltoniaX
#12jonlaw101(Topic Creator)Posted 1/25/2013 8:42:01 AM(edited)
Suffer_Not posted...

Jungle: Nunu - He rides around on a yeti doing nothing. Willump is pretty boss, but Nunu himself is a weakling.

weakling in terms of manliness. not strength. context and stuff. Would it be more PC if I said he was not a stereotypical alpha male?
---
It's like playing monopoly then flipping the board over when they land on mayfair,saying 'lol i do what i want its just a game' - SoulStrikes
#13kaysa13Posted 1/25/2013 8:44:32 AM(edited)
jonlaw101 posted...

Let's make the most womanly team out of men as we possibly can

jonlaw101 posted...

You just suggested and implied that "womanly" and "weakling" are synonymous.

Edit: Ninja'd.
---
This is a signature.
#14jonlaw101(Topic Creator)Posted 1/25/2013 8:44:25 AM
jonlaw101 posted...
weakling in terms of manliness. not strength. context and stuff. Would it be more PC if I said he was not a stereotypical alpha male?

---
It's like playing monopoly then flipping the board over when they land on mayfair,saying 'lol i do what i want its just a game' - SoulStrikes
#15kaysa13Posted 1/25/2013 8:46:41 AM
jonlaw101 posted...
jonlaw101 posted...

That's the point: you're going around on the whole stereotypical alpha male. That's just promoting for generalizations and stuff.
---
This is a signature.
#16jonlaw101(Topic Creator)Posted 1/25/2013 8:50:12 AM
kaysa13 posted...
jonlaw101 posted...
jonlaw101 posted...

That's the point: you're going around on the whole stereotypical alpha male. That's just promoting for generalizations and stuff.

I don't know what you were expecting coming into a topic about which of the male are most womanly.

If you want to we can avoid generalisations and just end the topic by saying that in today's modern world and age that woman can take all forms, shapes and characters and what used to be the idea of a strong alpha male could apply to any and all woman at any point of their choosing, as well as the idea of a the beta male applying to any and all woman at way point of their choosing and by that logic every male character is as likely to be womanly as every other character and this whole point would be moot.
---
#17kaysa13Posted 1/25/2013 9:06:14 AM
I'm sorry if my post sounded engaging or inviting a debate, and I'm sorry too, because your last post just made me slightly dizzy.

I just pointed out the fact that you alluded something on your first post, then proceeded to "wash hands" when Xano1234 pointed that out. Maybe it's just about how you delivered it: you could've opted for "pansy" or "soft" than "womanly". It denotes a rather "sexist" statement, and will surely invite negative responses.
---
This is a signature.
#18SongstressCelaPosted 1/25/2013 9:08:51 AM

Seriously? "Sits around doing nothing and is a weakling" apparently = girly now. Right.
---
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v202/Lovnaru/Photos/moxsign.jpg
http://myanimelist.net/profile/AvalonBright
#19jonlaw101(Topic Creator)Posted 1/25/2013 4:55:12 PM
SongstressCela posted...

Seriously? "Sits around doing nothing and is a weakling" apparently = girly now. Right.

i was just saying that he was not active and engaging like an alpha male. smh
---