Can someone explain Vi mid to me?

#1Quiet_NoisePosted 1/24/2013 7:23:04 AM
Tried it in blind pick and had to deal with a Kayle. She roflstomped me hard. AD/Armor/MR/ADQuints, 21/9/0 masteries.

I have no idea if it was a match up thing or what, but I was literally just out played. She could speed herself up to avoid harass, or snare me, then the E came on. If I engaged with Q, I lost the trade on the way out due to Q snare. Likewise, if I tried to stay in the fight, she could peel and kite.

If it is a matchup issue, what AP Mids does she fare well against?

Thanks in advance.
#2GhostSignalPosted 1/24/2013 7:24:36 AM
Kayle poops on melee.

I dunno man, try and posistion so that your E goes through minions and hits her?
I only jungle Vi.
#3BiglabronPosted 1/24/2013 7:34:56 AM(edited)
you don't play blind pick.

Vi can mid against some of the best, zed/bruisers. Vi greatly excels against mids like TF. If I ever see a TF mid I insta VI. She can tower dive him without assistance when she has ult and there is nothing he can do. He can't even ult away from her.

Against AP mids if you have the rune page for it she is best with mr blues and scaling health yellows. I also take 10 armor pen from marks, quints and 1 red AD. However I have no idea how you are building. I've seen people build some crazy stuff on vi that I find not Vi-able.

I typically do brut into sheen into BT into warmogs. upgrade sheen to ibg, upgrade brut to bc. bulwark/etc.

You also don't do prolonged fights as Vi. You farm and E harass off of creeps. When target is 60% you execute with an ult/ignite/e/q/e/AA procing the W=dead.
---
I don't always lose, but when I do it's purple sideu!!!
#4alcaPWNED212Posted 1/24/2013 7:36:15 AM
Quiet_Noise posted...
Tried it in blind pick and had to deal with a Kayle. She roflstomped me hard. AD/Armor/MR/ADQuints, 21/9/0 masteries.

I have no idea if it was a match up thing or what, but I was literally just out played. She could speed herself up to avoid harass, or snare me, then the E came on. If I engaged with Q, I lost the trade on the way out due to Q snare. Likewise, if I tried to stay in the fight, she could peel and kite.

If it is a matchup issue, what AP Mids does she fare well against?

Thanks in advance.

you got snared by a kayle... wat.
---
I paid my taxes so why cant i punch everyone i see on the street?! WTF Government?!- Knight_Of_Order
#5Quiet_Noise(Topic Creator)Posted 1/24/2013 7:42:14 AM
Back when I played FFXI and other old MMOs, I and my LS called immobilizes roots and slows snares. Sorry, old habit. :P
#6happyscrub1Posted 1/24/2013 8:27:56 AM
Vi gap closes well and has burst and DPS. I can see her giving kayle problems.

She also can escape well too to get away from kayles slow.
---
http://happyscrub.com/eloenvy.jpg
You are ignoring 1 message(s) from users on this page. Manage your list here