Xin...hyper carry?

#1gkh5Posted 1/24/2013 10:27:28 AM
Until warmog's is nerfed at least. So I played with a Xin last night who carried as hard as I've seen just about anyone carry a game. He ended up 25/7/x. The thing was, he was against a 2 v 1 top lane so he wasn't all that fed or farmed at midgame. But he went mogs, brut (ghostblade later), atma's, visage, and statik shyv...and proceeded to jump in 1 v 5 coming out with triple kills. Just thought I'd share.

/blogfaqs
---
LoL IGN: alpha10
#2mantana888Posted 1/24/2013 10:36:22 AM
Going 1v2 in top lane is a great way to get fed
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ, have accepted Him as your Lord and Savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
g-cube's Vice President of Cakes.
#3AirsoftcomebackPosted 1/24/2013 10:39:18 AM
Xin is actually good now with the BC changes and BotRK.

He does good damage, has a knockback and a knockup on like what a 5 second cd?

Beats a lot of tops, mids and can jungle well.

Very underrated.
---
http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/1555051/cle.gif http://img.gawkerassets.com/img/1875n6uzefjuxgif/original.gif
LOL IGN: Paintballreturns
#4Sir Spiffy CapePosted 1/24/2013 10:41:55 AM
Really depends on enemy team.

Xin is an assassin bruiser. If the enemy has tankier champions that can peel effectively like Alistar or Malphite, Xin will rely on being fed. If not, Xin has a gap closer and an ult that makes sure whoever he is gap closing to becomes isolated so he can have his way with whoever he wants until he is fed.
---
A game that promotes slavery and gambling under the illusion of 'friendship' and 'sportsmanship' is automatically an awesome game. - dydt
#5TomorrowDogPosted 1/24/2013 10:58:28 AM
He's very effective and capable of becoming unstoppable. This goes for a lot of champions though, snowballing can happen for anyone.

2v1 top honestly isn't that big of a deal unless the enemy had really good champions for pressure and knew what they were doing. Besides, a good jungler on the opposing team is one of the better ways to counter Xin I believe.
---
"Happiness is nature's way of telling human resources you're overpaid." - Catbert