I HATE THIS GAME. That's all.

#1AC_DragonfirePosted 1/24/2013 2:14:12 PM
Done there. Laterz
#2Sid_IcarusPosted 1/24/2013 2:15:49 PM
Oh no, he quit again. Wait, I've seen this before multiple times, haven't I?
---
Burn the heretic. Kill the mutant. Purge the unclean.
Lol IGN- ThatKillerBenoit
#3MahoganyTooth92Posted 1/24/2013 2:16:18 PM
Sid_Icarus posted...
Oh no, he quit again. Wait, I've seen this before multiple times, haven't I?

---
"Mahohgay Teeth, you are wrong. Target Finder does not ignore Cold Blooded. U mad?"-HuffyChicken
#4AC_Dragonfire(Topic Creator)Posted 1/24/2013 2:18:00 PM(edited)
If I could replay WoW arena I would because at least on there I could choose my teammates and didn't have to go through this dumb solo qeue.

Oh don't worry I've only been playing for a year. Aint that grand. Screw this stupid game. Got a fed Graves harassing me the whole time and won't shut up so I can focus on the game. He just says you did this you did that. OH RIGHT when I actually do something good he doesn say **** ya know.

It's not the game's fault it's the ridiculous players who back stab any happiness in this game.
#5MahoganyTooth92Posted 1/24/2013 2:17:22 PM
AC_Dragonfire posted...
If I could replay WoW arena I would because at least on there I could choose my teammates and didn't have to go through this dumb solo qeue.

Make premade
?????
Profit
---
"Mahohgay Teeth, you are wrong. Target Finder does not ignore Cold Blooded. U mad?"-HuffyChicken
#6AC_Dragonfire(Topic Creator)Posted 1/24/2013 2:22:28 PM(edited)
I can't find anyone. If I found a good team 6 months ago I'd be pretty happy.. -.- but nope. Only got around 38 "people" who it's really hard to interact with in game because there's no such thing as using mic in League of Legends cuz nobody wants to say over mic and talk a whole bunch of smack.

Riot doesn't have the balls to give this game in-game voice.

This game must be your only hobby aint it Sir Icorus or w.e. your name is. I got multiple hobbies cuz I wouldn't spend that much time on some junk pvp system as this one.
#7MahoganyTooth92Posted 1/24/2013 2:23:37 PM
AC_Dragonfire posted...
I can't find anyone. If I found a good team 6 months ago I'd be pretty happy.. -.- but nope. Only got around 38 "people" who it's really hard to interact with in game because there's no such thing as using mic in League of Legends cuz nobody wants to say over mic and talk a whole bunch of smack.

Teamspeak
---
#8Sid_IcarusPosted 1/24/2013 2:24:36 PM
*rage quits the game entirely for the Xth time*
*complains about how Riot doesn't have the balls to do something*

Irony
---
Burn the heretic. Kill the mutant. Purge the unclean.
Lol IGN- ThatKillerBenoit
#9AC_Dragonfire(Topic Creator)Posted 1/24/2013 2:28:47 PM
MahoganyTooth92 posted...
AC_Dragonfire posted...

Teamspeak

You forgot the variable after skype

Teamspeak
Profit.