thresh changing meta

#11LooksLikeRainPosted 1/24/2013 1:51:23 PM
MrDinky posted...
im not suggesting 2 supports.

im suggesting putting thresh top lane and building damage / either AD or otherwise.

eh. i think somethings there. i guessi shouldn't have expected much from gamefaqs in terms of discussion.

Looks like you should've specified that you wanted discussion ONLY IF we agree with you.
---
I'd arrest you if I had handcuffs.
#12yomamma297Posted 1/24/2013 1:58:09 PM
Marauder64 posted...
Been in a few games like that myself, double supports(one top one bottom)......Threshes pull comes in handy in pulling the opponent away from their turrent.

What's a turrent?
---
Go Dolphins, Heat and Marlins!
GT: shock297
#13LinkOfOrdonPosted 1/24/2013 1:59:56 PM
yomamma297 posted...
Marauder64 posted...
Been in a few games like that myself, double supports(one top one bottom)......Threshes pull comes in handy in pulling the opponent away from their turrent.

What's a turrent?

The black sheep of the torrent family?
---
Before you do something bad take a moment to ponder. Is it worth becoming a prinny for? Or worse..Etna's Vassal dood?
PSN: InisoMiagi Add meh ^_^
#14ThedraxPosted 1/24/2013 2:03:55 PM
EDumey posted...
eh. i think somethings there. i guessi shouldn't have expected much from gamefaqs in terms of discussion.

"My opinions right and I shouldn't expect other people to understand." Mature, dude.

He didn't say that. He said he shouldn't have expected much in terms of discussion. The first two posts in this topic were "No" and "What", so I'm inclined to agree that there wasn't much discussion going on there.
---
"Fursecution"? Oh, you're addicted to chocohol?
**** you.
#15DeadpooL7Posted 1/24/2013 2:31:26 PM
I dont even understand this post.... What is it about Thresh that makes you think not having a jungle is ok? Youre severly losing on gold and map control (see how bad bot and mid get harassed with no jungle presence).

Whats the pays off by having him top?
#16VoidgolemPosted 1/24/2013 2:34:00 PM
will halving your top's EXP gain in relation to the other top negate the need for a jungler in earlygame?

Answer's no, bub.
---
http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j360/voidgolem/Lagannrim_zps5e36b947.jpg
#17CovenantPosted 1/24/2013 3:07:56 PM
Voidgolem posted...
will halving your top's EXP gain in relation to the other top negate the need for a jungler in earlygame?

Answer's no, bub.

Duo tops gain 65.2% of the experience that a solo top gets. They also zone so hard that the solo gets significantly less experience.
#18DeadpooL7Posted 1/24/2013 3:11:26 PM
Covenant posted...
Voidgolem posted...

Answer's no, bub.

Duo tops gain 65.2% of the experience that a solo top gets. They also zone so hard that the solo gets significantly less experience.

Literally impossible.... That means they total 130% of the xp a solo gets. Wheres the extra 30% come from? They dont get more minions.
#19iXCelticXiPosted 1/24/2013 3:11:31 PM
MrDinky posted...
im not suggesting 2 supports.

im suggesting putting thresh top lane and building damage / either AD or otherwise.

You might just be the very first person to ever say something dumb, word it poorly, and then just talk down on Gamefaqs as though you are the only person here with a brain.

OH WAIT
---
LoL IGN: Greedy
#20Kevman510Posted 1/24/2013 5:49:55 PM
All the keys you need to spell turret are right there on that one line, you don't need to drop down two lines and throw in the n. I never can understand why people do this.