thresh changing meta

#21XcZeus3469Posted 1/24/2013 5:54:28 PM
no, nothing will change two solo lanes and a duo with a jungler because it's not efficient. They only way this changes is if something drastic happens to the jungle.
---
"I read this as a Bannanable Offense. I was like, what ksing with Soraka?"-Kirby 1207
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/CommanderKJK-1173/hero/60977
#22CovenantPosted 1/24/2013 6:03:12 PM
DeadpooL7 posted...
Literally impossible.... That means they total 130% of the xp a solo gets. Wheres the extra 30% come from? They dont get more minions.

Whenever two or more people share XP from minions, the amount of experience granted is increased by 30.4% before the split.

Game knowledge.
#23pheonix_thiefPosted 1/24/2013 6:11:16 PM
Covenant posted...
DeadpooL7 posted...
Literally impossible.... That means they total 130% of the xp a solo gets. Wheres the extra 30% come from? They dont get more minions.

Whenever two or more people share XP from minions, the amount of experience granted is increased by 30.4% before the split.

Game knowledge.

Came to say this. The experience just doesn't get split 50/50. In the same way that a kill and assist garners more gold than just a kill. Think before you type
---
We must move forward, not backward, upward not forward,
and always twirling, twirling, twirling towards freedom.
#24DartkunPosted 1/24/2013 6:28:27 PM
> Gives one line non-explaination
> Gets mad no one understands what he means.
---
BlazBlue CSX: Mu-12 and Taokaka
youtube.com/user/Shinius
#25lvl99linkPosted 1/24/2013 7:57:28 PM
On a side note, I'm experimenting with Thresh top. I noticed his ganks are absolutely devastating. Throw out your lantern, start the pull, pull twice, fly towards them, jungle hits the lantern. Boom, ignite, E backwards, wall. They can't get away from it.

That and a level 9 Q auto with black cleaver is absolutely terrifying.

Still can't figure out if frozen mallet/3F is okay, or if I should go frozen fist/other giants item.
---
http://i.imgur.com/fkHBW.gif
#26themagicpainmanPosted 1/24/2013 7:58:41 PM
lvl99link posted...
On a side note, I'm experimenting with Thresh top. I noticed his ganks are absolutely devastating. Throw out your lantern, start the pull, pull twice, fly towards them, jungle hits the lantern. Boom, ignite, E backwards, wall. They can't get away from it.

That and a level 9 Q auto with black cleaver is absolutely terrifying.

Still can't figure out if frozen mallet/3F is okay, or if I should go frozen fist/other giants item.

If the enemy is smart they'll see you throw the lantern and back off.

Real men start the pull, THEN throw the lantern.
---
"Combine Cloak and Dagger with Boots of Swiftness so CC doesn't stop you from moving faster toward defeat." - Frost_shock_FTW
#27lvl99linkPosted 1/24/2013 8:06:45 PM
Can you do that? I plus he had it warded and wasn't able to evade my throws or anything. I'm sure it's part of being a new champ, but still I can see the effectiveness of his combos.

Also could blitzcrank and thresh be nasty? Thresh hooks someone, and then while they are hooked they also get cranked. Then thresh dashes to them using his hook?
---
http://i.imgur.com/fkHBW.gif
#28MrDinky(Topic Creator)Posted 1/25/2013 6:25:03 AM
Based on the majority of these posts, again, I don't expect much from gamefaqs.

The idea is that thresh gains ap and armor by 'supporting' top.

The change in meta comes from the 'obvious' 2v1 that is now on top. You shut down their bruiser, and most likely will get tower or a few kills very quickly.

You can accomplish this without setting thresh back much at all.

Is this more advantageous to having a jungler? Maybe. Thats the point of discussion here. Yes, it requires some thought on your end, some inference...but that should come automatically if you've graduated middle school.
---
PSN:(MrDinky)____(o o)______|
MR.DINKY___.-ooO-(_)-Ooo-.__|
#29BhelliumPosted 1/25/2013 6:29:11 AM

probably shouldn't throw a tantrum and start flaming when you're accusing people of being immature

I can only hope so though, don't really like jungling.

Heck I'd rather have duo top and bot with everyone just picking up jungle creeps when they can.
---
If Pluto is not a planet Europe is just West Asia.
#30themagicpainmanPosted 1/25/2013 6:31:12 AM
I feel like not having a jungler is just giving up way too much map/objective control.

And there are enough Bruisers that can handle 2v1.
---
"Combine Cloak and Dagger with Boots of Swiftness so CC doesn't stop you from moving faster toward defeat." - Frost_shock_FTW