thresh changing meta

#31OnslaughtOfGodsPosted 1/25/2013 6:33:51 AM
themagicpainman posted...
I feel like not having a jungler is just giving up way too much map/objective control.

And there are enough Bruisers that can handle 2v1.

But not enough players
---
You're not even strong enough to kill my boredom
#32SpacefrisianPosted 1/25/2013 6:34:48 AM
So you suggest giving opponent more buffs by 2 top, and maybe (certainly) have their solotop have easy farming due to duo top constantly pushing lane.

That Soraka jungler idea earlier today seemed better.
---
Lets move mountains or mount movements.
#33rvsoldierPosted 1/25/2013 6:45:07 AM
Spacefrisian posted...
So you suggest giving opponent more buffs by 2 top, and maybe (certainly) have their solotop have easy farming due to duo top constantly pushing lane.

That Soraka jungler idea earlier today seemed better.

Not having a jungler does not automatically mean giving up all your buffs. And hurdur, does the support bot push bot?
#34XcZeus3469Posted 1/25/2013 9:18:54 AM(edited)
MrDinky posted...
Based on the majority of these posts, again, I don't expect much from gamefaqs.

The idea is that thresh gains ap and armor by 'supporting' top.

The change in meta comes from the 'obvious' 2v1 that is now on top. You shut down their bruiser, and most likely will get tower or a few kills very quickly.

You can accomplish this without setting thresh back much at all.

Is this more advantageous to having a jungler? Maybe. Thats the point of discussion here. Yes, it requires some thought on your end, some inference...but that should come automatically if you've graduated middle school.

you attempt to sound like a condescending know it all, but really you sound like an ass. Many of us have given you valid reasons why you're wrong. Perhaps if gfaqs is so bad for discussion, you should go elsewhere.

EDIT: Two other things. While you may get some advantages top lane, guess what's going to happen elsewhere? The other team, seeing all 5 of your members, will be enjoying double red and double blue buff, and the other two lanes will be able to shove and pressure non stop since they have no reason to fear ganks.

---
"I read this as a Bannanable Offense. I was like, what ksing with Soraka?"-Kirby 1207
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/CommanderKJK-1173/hero/60977
#35dranen87Posted 1/25/2013 10:12:32 AM
The lack of a jungler, in my opinion, has nothing to do with a loss in global experience and gold, those are just nice perks. Ultimately, what a jungler does is make the enemy team think about if it's a good time to push, to try and get that kill, etc.

I know when I'm supporting, for example, against an enemy team with no jungler, I buy quite a few less wards (before sightstone, obviously) because a little more map awareness will save me that gold that gets me the items I need that much faster.

When I'm topping, I let them keep me pushed to my turret because I know that means they'll have to turret dive me to get me. When I'm mid, I don't need to buy wards and generally get that first big item sooner.

The jungler role is all about presence and pressure. The global gold and experience is a bonus.
---
Que quieres en la vida?