How viable is Jungle Taric ?

#1DartDragoonPosted 1/24/2013 1:39:04 PM
My bro convinced me that he can jungle with Taric...and he actually was really successful with it twice in a row. Now, maybe it's a fluke but dat damage output as soon as he gets Triforce is ridiculous (when he has his ult up)

Turns out he's a really strong bruiser that can heal himself up and never dies...
---
GT: AstroZombie29
SF4: Vega BB: Arakune MK: Sindel UMvC3: TaskMstr / Haggar / Trish
#2xMikhalxPosted 1/24/2013 1:45:30 PM
Taric is pretty much like Sion if you can farm up. It's pretty fun.

As for jungler, I'm not sure; I imagine he has the same issues as what a jungle Sion would have... Try it out in ranked and see.

I actually like jungle Zyra and Kat quite a bit, but it's not as practical against certain teams as I've found in ranked.
#3DinhPosted 1/24/2013 1:47:35 PM
Taric is better than Sion jungle, his kit doesn't need a bunch of farm to be good. On the downside, you now have two kits like that on your team, depending on bot lane comp.
#4shadyelfPosted 1/24/2013 1:53:24 PM
It's pretty strong, I've seen it wreck
---
?
#5xMikhalxPosted 1/24/2013 1:55:17 PM
That's fair. The comparison isn't exactly good considering Taric has more supportive abilities and functions very well without items (hence why he's a good support and Sion isn't).

I can see it work, but I didn't think his clear time was that good, or has it improved since season 2 with machete? If so, then nice fine and hopefully he climbs with it. Otherwise, it's a secret weapon :D!
#6themagicpainmanPosted 1/24/2013 1:57:42 PM
Taric with actual damage can get silly.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hugWwMn0kvc
---
"Combine Cloak and Dagger with Boots of Swiftness so CC doesn't stop you from moving faster toward defeat." - Frost_shock_FTW
#7_Yag_Posted 1/24/2013 1:59:21 PM
his early clears are really slow is the only problem. but if he gets farm he can easily surprise people with how much his burst does.
---
Archer: "ring ring.....hi planes? yeah, this is blimps.. you win"
Yagyujubei: 75 NIN/MNK/SAM/PLD/BLU Midgardsormr R.I.P
#8MizunoRyuuPosted 1/24/2013 2:23:14 PM
He's pretty decent actually, around the level of Sejuani and Warwick. Not a top tier jungler but he's certainly no slouch either.
---
Evelynn is my waifu.
Help... Me...