Warmogs and Zephyr on irelia?

#1fullmetalyanalPosted 1/24/2013 2:41:07 PM
Warmogs seems really strong on most top laners/ tanky junglers lately and I am wondering if you guys think it would be viable on her? Zephyr i am not quite sure of but i do see a lot of irelias building it. I am thinking on how to edit my build for her with season 3 because i haven't played her much in season 3 minus 1 jungle game (doesn't count because it was a bit of a troll game, although we won).
Trinity
wits end
GA
BT
Boots ofc
Situational item, usually a seasons 2 randuins because of heart of gold.
---
Gt-fullmetal9yanal I hate most of you. This has been entrusted to me. http://i259.photobucket.com/albums/hh291/sly_reflex/trollomen.png
#2xMikhalxPosted 1/24/2013 2:42:51 PM
Honestly, right now it's probably league of Warmogs until they nerf it. I would say it's safe to build Warmogs on any character in the game if you are capable of doing so. (Yes, even support if they have all their items and want to be super beefy).

As for Zephyr, I believe it is situational. It really doesn't offer that much to Irelia...

I have to say that Irelia got weaker with season 3 (because of health stacking and whatnot).
#3SorrySleepingPosted 1/24/2013 2:47:43 PM
Honestly, right now it's probably league of Warmogs until they nerf it. I would say it's safe to build Warmogs on any character in the game if you are capable of doing so. (Yes, even support if they have all their items and want to be super beefy).

As for Zephyr, I believe it is situational. It really doesn't offer that much to Irelia...

I have to say that Irelia got weaker with season 3 (because of health stacking and whatnot).

Zypher gives tenacity, letting Irelia pick up Mobility for Roaming for Ionian for extra CDR. I can see Zypher being a decent item on Irelia, but it is likely going to be her only fully offensive item in the build.
---
~{Always Sleeping}~
#4Frost_shock_FTWPosted 1/24/2013 2:47:57 PM
Zephyr is worth the slot if you can afford it and don't want Mercs. Warmogs gives Irelia even more health regen.

I would get Wits and your Sheen item of choice first, but Zephyr is good.
---
Spongebob quote goes here. If you're seeing this, I'm on my phone.
Contacts in Profile
#5Flame_HazardPosted 1/24/2013 3:30:30 PM
Out of curiosity, what happens if Irelia takes both Zephyr and Mercs? Does she become impossible to CC or is there a cap that makes getting both items redundant?
---
Warning: EXTREMELY FLAMMABLE! Keep away from populated message boards.
#6NykzaPosted 1/24/2013 3:36:19 PM
The way I read it, mercs and zephyr don't stack.
---
http://i.imgur.com/w2Ni4.jpg
#7RikeruPosted 1/24/2013 3:36:43 PM
Flame_Hazard posted...
Out of curiosity, what happens if Irelia takes both Zephyr and Mercs? Does she become impossible to CC or is there a cap that makes getting both items redundant?

Items with the same passive name ie Tenacity do not stack.
#8Flame_HazardPosted 1/24/2013 3:47:19 PM
ah, didn't know it was a unique passive. Alright.
---
Warning: EXTREMELY FLAMMABLE! Keep away from populated message boards.
#9iXCelticXiPosted 1/24/2013 4:08:26 PM
SorrySleeping posted...

Zypher gives tenacity, letting Irelia pick up Mobility for Roaming for Ionian for extra CDR. I can see Zypher being a decent item on Irelia, but it is likely going to be her only fully offensive item in the build.

AS boots*
or Tabi for lame fairies who build tanky.
---
LoL IGN: Greedy
#10casperrulezPosted 1/24/2013 4:13:42 PM
You need more Manamune/Marumana + Thornmail in your build
---
ThisIsOchoa anywhere it matters
Nothing I post is relevant. Ever.