Kha'Zix is ridiculous

#1Slayer1217Posted 1/24/2013 1:50:48 PM
ly fun to play.

I have only played a couple of games with him and I know I am still sorting the kinks out. Despite that, I have been able to completely dominate mid lane and carry my team. Level 2 kills are easy. Last game when the enemy team tried to gank me when I was completely overextended I killed them both almost instantly.

Something about him makes multikills extremely easy to get. I've never had so many double and triple kills before.

My biggest problem has been my mana, especially mid and late game. It's easy to blow through it all. If you get blue though, especially while laning, you can spam W all day long which is ridiculous poke and healing at the same time.

/blogfaqs
---
https://controversy.wearscience.com/img450/turtle.png
#2SorrySleepingPosted 1/24/2013 1:59:37 PM
Welcome to earlier this month. Kha'Zix is probably going to get another lovetap nerf this patch. Hopefully with some mana cost adjustments to W as well.
---
~{Always Sleeping}~
#3Slayer1217(Topic Creator)Posted 1/24/2013 2:01:50 PM
I wish I had played him before he was nerfed.
---
https://controversy.wearscience.com/img450/turtle.png
#4B01tPosted 1/24/2013 2:05:59 PM
a) his nerf wasn't that big.
b) the reason he's more able to get multikills is because his main damage source (Q of course) is on a low CD. It's a mix of sustained/burst dps, which is what makes it so good.
---
Idealism is seeing potential. Pragmatism is seeing consequences.
#5awwwSNAPPosted 1/24/2013 2:11:23 PM
B01t posted...
a) his nerf wasn't that big.
b) the reason he's more able to get multikills is because his main damage source (Q of course) is on a low CD. It's a mix of sustained/burst dps, which is what makes it so good.

This - the nerf was seriously hardly noticeable. He still gibs squishies instantly, and can still hunt down and clean up every member of their team after every teamfight with ease. The massive range and reset on evolved E is honestly too good. Q is on a very short timer and his W is a pretty huge aoe nuke with a slow. He's still one of the 2 or 3 top assassins in the game as far as I can tell.