Dear Junglers, let me help you.

#1TheConductorSixPosted 1/24/2013 3:48:17 PM
If s lane is losing badly because they jeep dying 1 on 1 leave it alone. Once a lane gets too far behind you cant save it. Trying to save it only kills your team.

If a lane gets camped and theyre warding, counter gank. Counter ganks are strong because the enemy blows all their cooldowns and put themselves out position.

Buy WARDS. Ward your own jungle if youre losing to the enemy jungler or ward theirs of youre ahead. Also pink wards mandatory nowadays.

And most importantly, if you kill an enemy laner, dont ignore that lane. I see this all the time. One kill does not seal the lane permanently. On top of that, theres no easier gank than a lane that just died. They have no summoners and arent prepared for a second gank quickly.

Try this: gank top lane level 3. If you get the kill, shove lane into turret, go farm wolves, then sit in top brush. Guarantee you get another kill. Now that top lane is done.
---
Realo won gold at the Sex Olympics with a BROKEN FRIGGIN NECK.-Voltch
#2BhelliumPosted 1/24/2013 4:03:21 PM(edited)
let me get this straight

If your lane is losing in 1v1 you shouldn't help them so that lane can snowball for the enemy team, but if it's winning because of your ganks you should camp it?

Or are you assuming that "losing lane" is like 0-10 so even their further deaths are only worth like 50 gold
---
If Pluto is not a planet Europe is just West Asia.
#3Ravid182Posted 1/24/2013 4:52:29 PM(edited)
I agree with the ignoring the hopeless bad players to focus on the lanes with potential.

Often this was my greatest mistakes. The bad players who are hopeless scream the loudest for help, so I spend half the game trying my best to recover the lane, only to end the game with next to nothing going actually accomplished, because I get tons of ganks done there, they are still terrible and lose even harder somehow, or ganks that go nowhere because of them, or even worse ganks that just get someone on your team killed because of his stupidity. Where I would have had a better positive impact in the game if I just farmed the jungle never leaving.

This is not saying that because a lane is losing this is the case. Good players lose their lane sometimes. It happens. They may still be a good player worth investing your time and effort in to recover their lane.

But you need to be able to recognize when to triage your lanes.

It is all about the saying dont throw good money after bad.

Don't invest your valuable time and effort after the bad players. Invest in your good ones,(hopefully you have those lol). The gold you get your team on those players is worth more than the gold on the bad players. Keep an eye open for opportunities though. Even in the lanes you gave up on
#4dotsdfePosted 1/24/2013 4:27:24 PM
To be honest, if a lane is doing badly, I'm going to tell them just to turret hug instead of me ganking for them. If they're that far behind, there's a good chance that a gank will end with me dying along with them.
---
Winner of the Third Hacked User Contest.
World's #1 Phoenix Wright fan.
#5EDumeyPosted 1/24/2013 4:48:28 PM
Yes, lane triage is good. But no, you shouldn't just abandon a bad lane. I have won games as jungle by snowballing my bot lane hard while ignoring the other two lanes. I have won games by having presence in bot lane even after the enemy Ez got a triple kill off of my bad gank previously.

Get advantages where you can. If that involves double ganking a lane before they have a chance to ward, go for it. But it's a fools idea to just abandon a lane because their jungle did the exact same elsewhere.
---
http://i.imgur.com/ZhLrT.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/H6Frl.jpg