I love it when...

#1BeerBongJohnPosted 1/24/2013 4:33:33 PM
You're dueling against a Brand, you dodge his stun and about to kill him. When suddenly your teammate appears out of nowhere he ults him and it bounces off just you two causing you to die.

You're running away with low hp, get safely behind your turret and Singed flings a bruisers with a gap closer at you. And he blows you the f*** up and flashes away.

Anivia walls... nothing more needs to be said.

Ignite is ticking on you, but you'd survive if you can leach off minions and your AP nukes the entire wave.

What are your favorite moments?
---
0% Class
100% A**
#2Gamer0fD00MPosted 1/24/2013 4:40:27 PM
i still remember when fiora was new and i was fighting a... other champion but that isnt important. anyway they flash away and a tristana comes to fight me. i ult the tristana and she does her rocket jump over to her friend that was fleeing, and my ult jumps to that champ and kills them. I was laughing for like 5 minutes
#3MizunoRyuuPosted 1/24/2013 5:59:14 PM
I'm Jarvan. I'm helping.
*traps 2 squishies in turret range*
---
Evelynn is my waifu.
Help... Me...
#4DartkunPosted 1/24/2013 7:15:18 PM
Just had it,

POS said "We would've won but TF was bad"

Ezreal who went 0/4/0 before 10 minutes in.

I requeue and I face him as support this time. I first blood him as Sona and then go on to stomp the crap out of him. He went AFK after 20 minutes or so.

Trash talking him in the entire time. I don't trash talk, but if you want to just find someone to blame. Shut up.

Any who, love it, got revenge on the douche.
---
BlazBlue CSX: Mu-12 and Taokaka
youtube.com/user/Shinius
#5ssj4supervegetaPosted 1/24/2013 7:25:24 PM
When someone gets mad at me for "ks" when either 1, They didnt DEFINITELY have the kill and i just secured it, or 2, I was in the gank and did plenty of the damage and just wanted the guy to die asap. Then they leave the game when we "ks" him when the game was perfectly winnable.

or when i dont give blue and they say im a troll...but they had already died 4 times in mid...why should they be trusted with blue?
---
LoL summoner: Vejitables
Bromaciaaaaaaaaaaaa!