Would a Mind control ult be OP?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Would a Mind control ult be OP?
4 years ago#21
Exalx posted...
Biglabron posted...
not at all, you said control their champ. Their* champ cant attack their own team. Zero mention of their spells all of a sudden hurting their own teammates.

Still a 10 second displacement.

still requires the other to stand still to control most likely seeing as nearly all mind control concepts in games/shows require the caster to stay still. More or less a weaker blitz hook but you can't cast your other 3 abilities until your done controlling.
I don't always lose, but when I do it's purple sideu!!!
4 years ago#22
When I think about mind control my first thought swiftly goes to Arathi Basin which follows into Lumber Mill which ends in someone falling to his own death.
Quid faciat volt scire Lyris. Quid? Sobria fellat.
4 years ago#23
1. mind control ezreal
2. e into friendly team
3. there is no step 3
http://i.imgur.com/X4CdE.gif
http://i.imgur.com/P1MZo.png
4 years ago#24
Biglabron posted...
Exalx posted...
Biglabron posted...
not at all, you said control their champ. Their* champ cant attack their own team. Zero mention of their spells all of a sudden hurting their own teammates.

Still a 10 second displacement.

still requires the other to stand still to control most likely seeing as nearly all mind control concepts in games/shows require the caster to stay still. More or less a weaker blitz hook but you can't cast your other 3 abilities until your done controlling.

Stack HP. Ult carry in a team fight. Force the enemy team to focus you if they want their carry back.

kk
Monster Hunter Tri: Exalx (2ZFG9Y) HR:130+
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Would a Mind control ult be OP?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived