Teemo is actually in a five-way tie for the most skins

#1EmoglobinPosted 1/24/2013 6:48:50 PM
Including limited edition and legacy skins, Teemo is tied with Jax, Twisted Fate, Veigar and Kog'Maw, with six skins each.

Not all that important, just though it was interesting, because everyone complains about how many skins Teemo has
---
"There's no point having the biggest and most explosive gun operated by someone who can only use a slingshot. That's what the Vita is"
#2TriangularTwigPosted 1/24/2013 6:51:47 PM
teemo has too many skins
#3DiortePosted 1/24/2013 6:54:43 PM
Kog is the only one who should have that many skins in that list.
---
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KKM-XSYKrFo
#4omisflyPosted 1/24/2013 6:55:15 PM
Too many skins for one of the top hated pos champ ever D:<
---
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mbe0tnvHkp1r6ib8g.jpg
#5TrevorkkhoPosted 1/24/2013 6:59:13 PM
ryze?
---
POK Erthroid Myeloid Ontogenic
#6kourkourPosted 1/24/2013 7:00:12 PM
Ryze has the most skins iirc.
---
"stereotypical internet guy" -Fuzzy_Blanket
http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa242/kourkour/xcluded.jpg
#7FimbuIvetrPosted 1/24/2013 7:08:42 PM
From: kourkour | #006
Ryze has the most skins iirc.


He does. 8 skins, although most aren't available anymore.
---
http://boards.gamefaqs.com/gfaqs/user.php?=0
is a cretin.
#8Suffer_NotPosted 1/24/2013 7:15:41 PM(edited)
From: Emoglobin | #001
Including limited edition and legacy skins, Teemo is tied with Jax, Twisted Fate, Veigar and Kog'Maw, with six skins each.

Teemo has 8 skins, not six.

And Annie is tied with Ryze for most at 9.
---
http://i.imgur.com/7Wah6.jpg
I'm actually incredibly overly passionate and...whats the word...viscous? - EltoniaX
#9Earthbound360Posted 1/24/2013 7:15:39 PM
Goth
Red Riding
Annie in Wonderland
Prom Queen
Frostfire
Reverse
Frankentibbers
Soon to be released, Panda

Annie has 8 as well.
---
You know 1% milk? If it's 1% milk, what's the other 99% of white stuff?
General Screenname Name: Mik! || Monster Hunter Profile in Quote
#10Suffer_NotPosted 1/24/2013 7:16:29 PM
From: Earthbound360 | #009
Goth
Red Riding
Annie in Wonderland
Prom Queen
Frostfire
Reverse
Frankentibbers
Soon to be released, Panda

Annie has 8 as well.

Oh, I'm counting teh default skin. If you don't count that, then yeah, it's 8.
---
http://i.imgur.com/7Wah6.jpg
I'm actually incredibly overly passionate and...whats the word...viscous? - EltoniaX