help with ryze

#1Dwhite_1Posted 1/24/2013 7:31:09 PM
how do you guys build him

and whats his standard rotataion? is it different depending on his CDR and stuff?
---
Smoke Weed All Day
#2BhelliumPosted 1/24/2013 7:33:20 PM

Manamune or Seraph's
go ahead and build another Tear, if it reaches max charge turn it into the other one
Just about w/e else you feel like, IBG is actually pretty good on him if i might suggest

---
If Pluto is not a planet Europe is just West Asia.
#3Dwhite_1(Topic Creator)Posted 1/24/2013 7:34:21 PM
oh also whats better go get on him

the seperaths embrace upgrade from archangels staff

or the muramame from the manumame?
---
Smoke Weed All Day
#4BhelliumPosted 1/24/2013 7:37:47 PM
They are in essence the same.

Manamune results in slightly higher sustained DPS if you AA cancel like a boss, Seraphs is almost as good with a nice shield on top and will be superior if you can't use his AA optimally (ie get excited and just spam all of your spells in a row)
---
#5Susan0Posted 1/24/2013 7:44:41 PM(edited)
Get both.

I usually end with

Sorc boots
FH/IBG
Muramana
Seraphs
Rabadon's/Voidstaff
RoA

Get FH/SV if you wanna be tanky.
---
Official Daedric Prince of Madness of All Boards
Akali is my Waifu~ Now, You DIE :D
#6Frost_shock_FTWPosted 1/24/2013 7:40:30 PM
They aren't even close to the same. Muramana will do so much more damage while spamming your spells it's not even funny.
---
That was a hotel?
Contacts in Profile
#7BhelliumPosted 1/24/2013 7:47:22 PM(edited)
http://dd.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/comments/1527rp/ryze_seraphs_or_muramana_the_math/

http://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/comments/153046/ryze_muramana_or_seraphs_volume_2_sorry_for/

Assuming perfect comboing Manamune is better for the first combo with Seraph's gradually surpassing it.
If you're not perfect at it Seraph's is the better choice, even ignoring the shield.

Since TC is asking for builds just going to go out on a limb and say he's not a perfect Ryze player.
---
#8Dwhite_1(Topic Creator)Posted 1/24/2013 7:52:18 PM
how would you AA cancel your spells? just after every spell you AA and then cast the next in the roto

so like Q AA W AA etc?
---
Smoke Weed All Day
#9DarksteelPosted 1/24/2013 8:00:56 PM
Newb here:

I'm guessing AA cancel stands for auto attack cancel? What benefit does this have?
---
Strong people are harder to kill than weak people, and more useful in general -Mark Rippetoe