AP Thresh mid secret OP!!

#1dietz2886Posted 1/24/2013 7:00:19 PM
Or so a teammate claimed before going 0-5 in lane against Lulu, then tells other team to report me after game for "trolling him." Next up, Blitzcrank is god tier ap mid!
---
Steam ID: dietz2886 Game center ID (Iphone 4s): zonmon22
LOL SN: zanyanimefan
#2BhelliumPosted 1/24/2013 7:28:36 PM(edited)
tbqh from your post I am assuming that you were trolling

in any case the performance of one newb thresh against an unknown opponent has no relevence to how secret OP AP thresh might be

though judging by the ~.4 AP ratios on most of his abilities my guess is not very
---
If Pluto is not a planet Europe is just West Asia.
#3dietz2886(Topic Creator)Posted 1/24/2013 7:31:45 PM
He knew full well it would be Lulu, it was draft... Unless, was the Thresh you?!? Bc that is the only logical way someone could be defending his stance lol.
---
#4DeanyzyPosted 1/24/2013 7:33:26 PM
He'll be better built as an AD/On Hit Bruiser if you insist on playing him in a none support role. The base damage on Q's passive depends on how many souls you've collected so if you build something like a Wit's End and keep up with your souls then you can deal surprising damage constantly with your autos without having to charge them up.
#5Chaotic WarriorPosted 1/24/2013 7:33:29 PM
You think AP thresh is OP? Try playing ADC Thresh. Its hilarious and extremely useful. Especially being able to hook your opponent when they try to run and then jump to them
---
Time and time shall meet again as the threads of destiny entwine... but what if such destiny can be changed? If destiny itself was incorrect?
#6BhelliumPosted 1/24/2013 7:34:16 PM
dietz2886 posted...
He knew full well it would be Lulu, it was draft...

1: The player
2: He knew it would be mid Lulu?
---
#7dietz2886(Topic Creator)Posted 1/24/2013 7:38:57 PM
Chaotic did you read the message or just the title? :P And yes, he knew, due to the team comp... It's pretty obvious who will be playing what in most games <_< MF and Taric were bot, jungle was Maokai, top was Yi... I'd say Lulu would most definitely be the mid choice, no?
---
#8BhelliumPosted 1/24/2013 7:40:02 PM
what pick was he
---
#9RobIsntDrunkPosted 1/24/2013 7:40:56 PM
I went Blitzcrank mid before, and dominated. It works a lot better than you would think...well if you really try it then your gonna see.
---
People complain about lag when the connection is flawless.
#10EDumeyPosted 1/24/2013 7:45:52 PM
Chaotic did you read the message or just the title? :P And yes, he knew, due to the team comp... It's pretty obvious who will be playing what in most games <_< MF and Taric were bot, jungle was Maokai, top was Yi... I'd say Lulu would most definitely be the mid choice, no?

Mid Yi and Top Lulu would be the far more standard choices for those champions.

But what level are you?
---
http://i.imgur.com/ZhLrT.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/H6Frl.jpg