AP Thresh mid secret OP!!

#11dietz2886(Topic Creator)Posted 1/24/2013 7:49:22 PM
Lol this has deviated way too far from the actual topic, wow. Typical of the community though, nice work guys!
---
Steam ID: dietz2886 Game center ID (Iphone 4s): zonmon22
LOL SN: zanyanimefan
#12Suffer_NotPosted 1/24/2013 8:03:37 PM
Lol this has deviated way too far from the actual topic, wow. Typical of the community though, nice work guys!

It's posts like this that make you sound irrationally angry over the events that have happened to you recently.

I would suggest that you calm down, get something to drink, stretch your legs a bit, and then think about what exactly you are tryign to say. So far, the only thing I've gotten from this topic is that someone went 0/5 as a champion that has been out for 24 hours, which isn't exactly anything that surprises me.
---
http://i.imgur.com/7Wah6.jpg
I'm actually incredibly overly passionate and...whats the word...viscous? - EltoniaX
#13Omega_PyroPosted 1/25/2013 9:18:40 PM
Suffer_Not posted...

It's posts like this that make you sound irrationally angry over the events that have happened to you recently.

I would suggest that you calm down, get something to drink, stretch your legs a bit, and then think about what exactly you are tryign to say. So far, the only thing I've gotten from this topic is that someone went 0/5 as a champion that has been out for 24 hours, which isn't exactly anything that surprises me.

I'm still working on why someone thought TC was trolling the in the game...or how TC factors into this at all.
---
"My plans are always practical! It's the laws of physics that get in the way of my success." - Red Mage