It's unfair, if they weren't cheating, they shouldn't be banned.

#11JonmaximumPosted 1/24/2013 11:29:27 PM
In you insult someone in a professional Sport, an insult on level of the League ones, like something involving family members, you will get punished. If you do it frequetly, you will probably be banished from the Professinal legues.

If you insult someone on your work, in front of everyone else, you will lose your job.
#12homiesunitePosted 1/24/2013 11:31:05 PM
Gevauden posted...

and then I see these threads every day QQ

I love it :)

What does QQ mean? I see it quite a bit but have no clue why
---
Kee'lah se'lai
http://northdakotageek.tumblr.com/
#132Dhas_a_MIGRANEPosted 1/24/2013 11:33:44 PM(edited)
homiesunite posted...
Gevauden posted...

and then I see these threads every day QQ

I love it :)

What does QQ mean? I see it quite a bit but have no clue why

Contrary to popular belief, QQ is not a set of crying eyes. It actually originated with the advent of Warcraft II. On battlenet, you could press ALT+Q+Q to immediately exit the match and program. Thus the term "QQ" was to tell people to just quit because they are unskilled. The term later developed and lost it's origin and is usually mistaken as crying eyes.

In contemporary gamer culture, QQ has become the mainstream emoticon for crying eyes, though it is still often used in it's traditional sense.

Courtesy of Urban Dictionary.
---
Pearl Code: 0731 1228 8254 White Code: 0862 2790 1982
SSBB: 0989-1461-9542
#14FFchampionPosted 1/24/2013 11:33:36 PM
aznseal posted...
I bet he told him his girlfriend tasted like honey nut cheerios

Lol kg knew what was up. Pansy melo
---
CitizenX2 Belial----Bodhum server
LoL ign: citizenx0
#15eco masterPosted 1/24/2013 11:40:20 PM
From: Shadow_of_Deth | Posted: 1/25/2013 12:18:07 AM | #001
So you get banned for trash talk? Seems a bit harsh.

Agreed to follow rules and didn't follow them. Seems a bit fair.
---
ill be here 4 u eco jus lyk the mop on the commercial babby-wechina23
fighting games suck-bluerain
#16Snacks23Posted 1/24/2013 11:44:00 PM

"Hey I had a bowl of your girl's cheerios for breakfast this morning."

"Yeah, so?"

"Without any milk."
---
http://i45.tinypic.com/jrfwjl.png
#17CustomCubePosted 1/24/2013 11:45:54 PM(edited)
I figured they were banned because of their anti-Semitism, threatening a Riot employee with violence, and admitting to DDOS'ing another LoL player's stream. All of those are either illegal or ridiculously stupid activities.

edit: I'm assuming we're talking about the pro player bans that were handed out recently.
#18itzzsinnedPosted 1/24/2013 11:48:06 PM
FFchampion posted...
aznseal posted...

Except for the fact that he went and confronted him outside of the Celtics' locker room afterwards, which I thought it was pretty badass.
#19FFchampionPosted 1/24/2013 11:58:34 PM
itzzsinned posted...
FFchampion posted...
aznseal posted...

Except for the fact that he went and confronted him outside of the Celtics' locker room afterwards, which I thought it was pretty badass.

The fact that melo thought he could get anywhere near kg physically through all the security is beyond me. Let alone what would be do once he got into the opposing teams locker room? Trash talk was to play heqd games and obviouslyit worked if he went "to confront him" afterwards.
---
CitizenX2 Belial----Bodhum server
LoL ign: citizenx0
#20BurnumMasterPosted 1/25/2013 12:05:35 AM
Jonmaximum posted...
In you insult someone in a professional Sport, an insult on level of the League ones, like something involving family members, you will get punished. If you do it frequetly, you will probably be banished from the Professinal legues.

If you insult someone on your work, in front of everyone else, you will lose your job.

If i said "gg ez" in any of those environments nothing would happen to me. However in League, it will get me banned.
---
GT:BurnumMaster