It's unfair, if they weren't cheating, they shouldn't be banned.

#121Sid_IcarusPosted 1/25/2013 11:17:04 AM
No matter what you do you will get reported. You can search forums and find screenshots of people banned for nothing as well. There was even one where had a time ban and was reported with negative attitude and only said gg entire match.

Say nothing get reported..try help get reported.. tell someone how get better get reported..call someone dumb on bad play get reported. Just play the game expecting to always get reported every match..because anything you say..can and probably is in some way offensive to someone.. even saying nothing or gg.

You don't know how the tribunal system works, do you?
---
Burn the heretic. Kill the mutant. Purge the unclean.
Lol IGN- ThatKillerBenoit
#122KeyBlade999Posted 1/25/2013 11:21:49 AM
DoctorEggman posted...
Correction: You get banned for verbal abuse, negative attitude, or being incredibly offensive after being warned multiple times to stop. Trash talk is fine if it is in good jest and isn't offensive or unsportsmanlike.

The only people who get banned are people who don't know where to draw the line. Anyone who thinks normal people who do normal things get banned are incredibly wrong and are probably attempting to troll or be disingenuous about the reasoning behind bans because they ARE one of the toxic players.

I came here to post something like this. 'Bout time someone caught on.
---
Every wound a new opportunity, every curse a new challenge.
I shall encounter defeats... But I will not be defeated.
#123Overlord HikashPosted 1/25/2013 11:35:50 AM
In the end, who cares? A couple of jackasses got banned for... wait for it... being jackasses. Justice is served, move on and play your game.
---
100% CJ = 100% victory
tbh, Chris Johnson should go back... to Mount Olympus. - Bio_Insanity
#124Rookie_JetPosted 1/25/2013 11:43:41 AM
Golden Maven posted...
Those behind this are probably the same kind of people who want sodas and whatever else they deem bad banned. Regulating player behaviour seems to be the norm now. In fact, it's a reflection of our current culture.

Back in 2000ish, the idea of banning or otherwise punishing people for not behaving "appropriately" was inconceivable. I'm not sure what happened since. Looks like people are taking games just a little too seriously now.

Current events, bruh...check 'em out. You heard anything in the last few years about bully-related suicides? You think Riot wants that associated with their games? At least this way, if it does happen, they can truthfully say they've taken measures to decrease and eliminate behaviors that lead to these things.

People probably aren't taking the game itself that seriously; they're taking the harsh, unproductive criticisms personally. While I agree, you shouldn't take insults said in this game personally, not everyone can shrug it off that easily. And honestly, I don't think they should have to be able to. The skill to do so helps in many other aspects of life, but it shouldn't be a requirement to enjoy a video game.

I don't understand why it's so difficult for some people to enjoy this game without going out of their way to make it miserable for others.

I think I have a solution...Riot make a separate, jerk server. All the jerks can play on that and there is no reporting option at all. The jerks can talk all the **** they want, afk if they want, troll if they want, etc., because who needs rules to have a good, fun game?

Anyway, sick of these topics...there's a new one every other day.
#125iXCelticXiPosted 1/25/2013 11:46:15 AM
Gevauden posted...
Shadow_of_Deth posted...
So you get banned for trash talk? Seems a bit harsh.

lol u got banned? I keep telling these lil kids your gonna get permabanned if you keep acting this way and they always say "you can't get permabanned for trash talking"

and then I see these threads every day QQ

I love it :)

That horrible reading comprehension lol
---
LoL IGN: Greedy
#126king_maddenPosted 1/25/2013 11:46:27 AM
why are people so determined, to cuss and insult? then go so far as to say "oh they could take it if they werent little girls or babies".

last i checked though, its mostly kids that cuss and insult people repeatedly on games. this really isnt that serious. if them banning things like this is that important to you, then you should probably grow up a little.
#127Rookie_JetPosted 1/25/2013 11:47:36 AM
BeerBongJohn posted...
My homie has been been main-ing Elise since release and all chats "Buk***e" every time he lands a web. He has yet to receive a warning.

Hahahahahahahahahaa!!!!
#128Rookie_JetPosted 1/25/2013 11:52:49 AM
BurnumMaster posted...
In the real world I doubt they would even know what gg ez means and if they did they would wonder why im saying it since it doesn't really apply to work at all. Also i guarantee they would not knock me out, definitely not pants me (middle school?) and no one would commit a crime by sexually assaulting me.

W/e bro...I told the dood in accounting "gg ez, nub" yesterday and he totes tackled me...Then I was like "wtf, noob!?" Then he tried to ground and pound me, but I shoved a pen in his eye. Twas 1337 h4xing on my part. Then I said "gg ez" again and walked away.
#129zefigPosted 1/25/2013 11:58:16 AM
Yes, I also hate it when I say offensive things and people get offended. Their negative reaction is their fault, not mine.
---
Wii FC: 1686 5820 3040 7075
XBL: PettyAlchemy
#130wanderer918Posted 1/25/2013 12:02:33 PM
The system works perfectly, every time someone like TC gets banned my faith in humanity is restored just a little. I also love the fact that I can get my entire premade to report the enemy who didn't say anything all game other than "ez" at the very end.

All they need now is a report card that tells you if the person you reported ended up being punished or not.
---
Can't think of a sig.