It's unfair, if they weren't cheating, they shouldn't be banned.

#151easymodexzPosted 1/25/2013 12:26:53 PM
profDEADPOOL posted...
How about you link to them rather then saying they exist dude.

I take it you're ignorant of the fact that Tribunal case cards expire after a few weeks, dude?

Or the part where I'm under no obligation to make you a brighter person?
#152easymodexzPosted 1/25/2013 12:28:39 PM
Note: You can just surf the LoL Tribunal forums -- about 3/4ths of the cases are legit, 1/4th are absurd. The ones that get posted to GD are about 50/50.

I'm not going to bother doing your research for you.
#153lordjinPosted 1/25/2013 12:29:40 PM

lmao
#154profDEADPOOLPosted 1/25/2013 12:30:12 PM
profDEADPOOL posted...

I take it you're ignorant of the fact that Tribunal case cards expire after a few weeks, dude?

Burden of proof is on you dude. You can't claim things and then tell people to go search for it themselves. You have to link to them.
---
Official Mienshao of the pokemon B/W and BW2 clan
Comic pull list: UXF, WatX, Hawkguy, Secret Avengers, Gambit, Cable & X-force, and JLD
#155Sir_SpecterPosted 1/25/2013 12:30:39 PM
How are there going to be any LoL players left after about a week? The bannable offenses sum up the entire community.
#156VegerunksPosted 1/25/2013 12:30:57 PM
I have trash talked, and I have raged quite a few times but i've never been warned... now Why is that you may ask? Because It is not done often and It is not severe enough to be punished upon.
---
Xbox 360 GamerTag: HolyKnight22
PSN: CrimsonDivide
#157Devil_wings00Posted 1/25/2013 12:47:28 PM
Depends on the extent of what they said. I know when I played WoW we got a guy banned or at least suspended for talking about holocaust in a pretty offensive manner (I won't repeat it but just know it was over the top).

As far as swearing goes...seriously? No game should ban that. People swear and there is nothing wrong with it. Kids to adults do it and anyone who complains is a bloody hypocrite because chances are you do it every fricken day like the rest of us, in private or otherwise. I'm not saying it's appropriate for every situation but in an game? Who cares, just mute them if you don't like it.

Banned for blatant repeated offensive speech after being warned? I'm ok with that.

Banned for swearing? Never acceptable because the whole concept of swearing being this evil thing is such an archaic societal rule that makes no logical sense. No one really follows it anymore anyway (if they ever really did). If you haven't gotten over swearing and you call yourself a mature adult then I would challenge your supposed "maturity". If some kid/moron is swearing up a storm just mute him, you won't be doing any meaningful communication with him anyway.
---
3570k @ 1.260v - 4.6Ghz, GTX 580 @ 980/2106, ASUS Sabertooth z77, 8GB G.Skill Sniper 1600MHZ, Intel 335 SSD (boot).
#158ReloadPsiPosted 1/25/2013 1:01:17 PM
I have no respect for unsportsmanlike players and don't care if it's over the internet or in person; there is no place for it and society is poorer for it. If you've no respect for the fact that people have put the time aside to play a game with you, play a single-player game. There are thousands to choose from on every system.
---
Unless you call Mega Man "Rockman" kindly quit whining about those of us who still say "Robotnik." Thank you.
#159NarohDethanPosted 1/25/2013 1:01:24 PM
2Dhas_a_MIGRANE posted...
Why should people be entitled to trash talk?
#160Sid_IcarusPosted 1/25/2013 1:01:55 PM
profDEADPOOL posted...

You don't know what burden of proof is, do you? (Hint: It's on you)
---
Burn the heretic. Kill the mutant. Purge the unclean.
Lol IGN- ThatKillerBenoit