It's unfair, if they weren't cheating, they shouldn't be banned.

#31Golden MavenPosted 1/24/2013 11:35:40 PM
eco master posted...
You're wrong.

It wouldn't be the first time, nor will it be the last.
#32DarkSeraphim123Posted 1/24/2013 11:40:58 PM
I probably trash talk in almost every game I'm in if the other side starts it. If they say I was "lucky" or some other stuff, I'll gladly rub it in their face when I beat them again. I never verbally abuse someone which these pro players were doing. It's usually within the lines of having good fun with the opponent. An "I'm gonna kick your ass and make sure you know it" way and not "Lol stupid b**** didn't know I f***ed his mother on a daily basis" way.

These pro players who got banned were given warnings by Riot months in advance to stop being dicks. They didn't stop. They got banned. Hell one was even accused of DDoSing which is just straight cheating. I don't know why people think Riot has some hidden agenda when in reality they have made it very clear to everyone. You break the rules, you will be punished for it.

Then again this is the community where a "Why did I get banned? I only continuously trolled/afk'd/called my teammates idiots" topic every other day.
---
http://i52.tinypic.com/2ms3sk7.jpg
PSN:Castiel90 LoL IGN: Jettetherogue
#33NinjaGuerraPosted 1/24/2013 11:41:40 PM
GujinKami posted...
Riot wants their audience to be a bunch of little girls with literally no skin and takes insults they see over the internet to heart.

this completely :D
---
Rhythm Game Enthusiast.
PSN/Gamertag/LoL: NinjaGuerra
#34homiesunitePosted 1/24/2013 11:44:08 PM
2Dhas_a_MIGRANE posted...
homiesunite posted...
Gevauden posted...

and then I see these threads every day QQ

I love it :)

What does QQ mean? I see it quite a bit but have no clue why

Contrary to popular belief, QQ is not a set of crying eyes. It actually originated with the advent of Warcraft II. On battlenet, you could press ALT+Q+Q to immediately exit the match and program. Thus the term "QQ" was to tell people to just quit because they are unskilled. The term later developed and lost it's origin and is usually mistaken as crying eyes.

In contemporary gamer culture, QQ has become the mainstream emoticon for crying eyes, though it is still often used in it's traditional sense.

Courtesy of Urban Dictionary.

Appreciated, thanks
---
Kee'lah se'lai
http://northdakotageek.tumblr.com/
#35BhelliumPosted 1/24/2013 11:44:24 PM
NinjaGuerra posted...
GujinKami posted...
Riot wants their audience to be a bunch of little girls with literally no skin and takes insults they see over the internet to heart.

this completely :D

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/954437-league-of-legends/65269577

Well at least he's committed
even if he needs a better hobby
---
If Pluto is not a planet Europe is just West Asia.
#36BeerBongJohnPosted 1/24/2013 11:45:13 PM
My homie has been been main-ing Elise since release and all chats "Buk***e" every time he lands a web. He has yet to receive a warning.
---
0% Class
100% A**
#37CheeseItBagginsPosted 1/24/2013 11:45:40 PM
GujinKami posted...

It's a free game, with free service. They set the terms of use, you're free to not accept them and go play a manlier game.
---
KingofAsia's sister is my waifu
#38RevenancedPosted 1/24/2013 11:56:03 PM
Shadow_of_Deth posted...
So you get banned for trash talk? Seems a bit harsh.

LoL has the worst community for a reason. Just because you are good a skilled player doesnt give you the right to treat someone like garbage. Unfortunately it happens so much in LoL that I dont play ranked games without my friends anymore. Unranked is just as bad with players who think it doesnt matter because it's unranked.

I wish they'd crack down harder on people because apparently we can't be considerate to one another.
---
Currently playing: WoW Private server (Warsong 12x) - https://www.wow-one.com/
-- Xbox Live Gamertag: RevenanceSLC
#39GevaudenPosted 1/25/2013 12:02:16 AM
BurnumMaster posted...
Jonmaximum posted...
In you insult someone in a professional Sport, an insult on level of the League ones, like something involving family members, you will get punished. If you do it frequetly, you will probably be banished from the Professinal legues.

If you insult someone on your work, in front of everyone else, you will lose your job.

If i said "gg ez" in any of those environments nothing would happen to me. However in League, it will get me banned.

You would get knocked the F out, pants'd and sexually assaulted if you did that but in LOL your safe from harm but enjoy your ban, :)
---
LOL ign- Gonk Stalk me if you dare :)
#40GoldenFantasyPosted 1/25/2013 12:06:25 AM
BurnumMaster posted...
Jonmaximum posted...
In you insult someone in a professional Sport, an insult on level of the League ones, like something involving family members, you will get punished. If you do it frequetly, you will probably be banished from the Professinal legues.

If you insult someone on your work, in front of everyone else, you will lose your job.

If i said "gg ez" in any of those environments nothing would happen to me. However in League, it will get me banned.

But are you that good?
---
Jesus promised the end of all wicked people. Odin promised the end of all ice giants.
I don't see many ice giants around. - ff12and3rocks