It's unfair, if they weren't cheating, they shouldn't be banned.

#41WayavasPosted 1/25/2013 1:07:38 AM
Thank god for the ignore function....
---
If Raptor Jesus is your lord and savior and you are 100% proud of it, copy this into your signature.
#42BurnumMasterPosted 1/25/2013 1:09:11 AM
Gevauden posted...
BurnumMaster posted...
Jonmaximum posted...
In you insult someone in a professional Sport, an insult on level of the League ones, like something involving family members, you will get punished. If you do it frequetly, you will probably be banished from the Professinal legues.

If you insult someone on your work, in front of everyone else, you will lose your job.

If i said "gg ez" in any of those environments nothing would happen to me. However in League, it will get me banned.

You would get knocked the F out, pants'd and sexually assaulted if you did that but in LOL your safe from harm but enjoy your ban, :)

Um...if you think that would happen at a work environment, i really have to question what profession you are in?
---
GT:BurnumMaster
#43CheeseItBagginsPosted 1/25/2013 1:11:51 AM
BurnumMaster posted...
Gevauden posted...
BurnumMaster posted...
Jonmaximum posted...
In you insult someone in a professional Sport, an insult on level of the League ones, like something involving family members, you will get punished. If you do it frequetly, you will probably be banished from the Professinal legues.

If you insult someone on your work, in front of everyone else, you will lose your job.

If i said "gg ez" in any of those environments nothing would happen to me. However in League, it will get me banned.

You would get knocked the F out, pants'd and sexually assaulted if you did that but in LOL your safe from harm but enjoy your ban, :)

Um...if you think that would happen at a work environment, i really have to question what profession you are in?

In the real world. Also, your job is not LoL.
---
KingofAsia's sister is my waifu
#44MokosomoPosted 1/25/2013 1:12:35 AM
He's talking about professional sports i think. And seriously, go to any professional player, and say "gg ez" with some stupid look on your face and you will get knocked out, or at least lose all respect for the entirety of your career.
---
BE HAPPY!!! :)
#45BurnumMasterPosted 1/25/2013 1:15:40 AM(edited)
CheeseItBaggins posted...
BurnumMaster posted...
Gevauden posted...
BurnumMaster posted...
Jonmaximum posted...

In the real world. Also, your job is not LoL.

In the real world I doubt they would even know what gg ez means and if they did they would wonder why im saying it since it doesn't really apply to work at all. Also i guarantee they would not knock me out, definitely not pants me (middle school?) and no one would commit a crime by sexually assaulting me.
---
GT:BurnumMaster
#46DiortePosted 1/25/2013 1:18:34 AM
It's either that or come under more and more fire for kids crying about getting called names to their parents, then said parents whine to the feds about how games are making kids violent and mean and need to be controlled more, etc. Just stop raging like a douchebag, nobody's that cool, not everyone's good at RTS games, deal with it.
---
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KKM-XSYKrFo
#47Supercuaco666Posted 1/25/2013 1:25:13 AM
NinjaGuerra posted...
GujinKami posted...
Riot wants their audience to be a bunch of little girls with literally no skin and takes insults they see over the internet to heart.

this completely :D

Says the guy who afk'd for dinner and got banned.
---
I'm apparently horse food.
#48MeatwadMontanaPosted 1/25/2013 1:43:18 AM
They could fine players $50,000 instead, like the NBA.
#49DoctorEggmanPosted 1/25/2013 1:43:39 AM
If you badmouth people in pro sports, you could get suspended or fined, and it'll be all over the news and mar your image for time to come.
This isn't a pro IRL sport, though, but people still shake hands after amateur sports games, etc. Why not the same for league? Why do people lose all form or respect for other people and feel the urge to insult others?
There is something called "sportsmanship" and league expects you to show it. Its in the rules, don't be an ass to other people. You agreed to them to play, and if you break em, you get banned. If you get a warning from Tribunal, its a sign that you are taking it too far, and should dial back.

Now, if you're badmouthing your own team, you're a special kind of idiot who definitely deserves to get banned.
---
If you read this signature, then that meant that I had control of what you read for 5 SECONDS!!
http://imgur.com/n8yh1
#50CheeseItBagginsPosted 1/25/2013 1:45:01 AM
DoctorEggman posted...
Why do people lose all form or respect for other people and feel the urge to insult others?

Agree with you, but you know....anonymity.
---
KingofAsia's sister is my waifu