It's unfair, if they weren't cheating, they shouldn't be banned.

#51Lord_KagatoPosted 1/25/2013 1:50:47 AM
"I want to be an ass online! WAAH!"
---
Watch my LPs and UMvC3's Courtroom Drama! - http://tinyurl.com/bo7nxnx
Current LPs: Majora's Mask, Fatal Frame 2, Persona 3 FES
#52DesulatedPosted 1/25/2013 1:52:18 AM
If this rule was applied to XBox Live, the world would be a happier place.
---
"Command and Conquer 4 and Red Alert 3 sucking is the fault of Westwood."-Gaming King
League of Legends username: Lati0s
#53AerLightwingPosted 1/25/2013 1:53:51 AM
Glad to see there are more sensible people on this particular topic than not.
Seriously, anonymity should not be used as an excuse to be an ass-hat, and those that do use it as an excuse because it's not IRL and "doesn't hurt anybody", or use "freedom of speech" as their excuse, well.......IMO, those people need counseling for anger issues.
Deeply rooted anger issues, that they obviously can't express anywhere else but in counseling, or safely behind an anonymous tag while online.

Common courtesy should be taken seriously.
At least serious enough to have it no matter where one is speaking.[or in this case, typing]
---
MY SCREENNAME ON ALL OTHER SITES IS smashbrolink. LOOK FOR ME ON GAIAONLINE.COM^_^
#54BurnumMasterPosted 1/25/2013 2:07:25 AM
AerLightwing posted...
Glad to see there are more sensible people on this particular topic than not.
Seriously, anonymity should not be used as an excuse to be an ass-hat, and those that do use it as an excuse because it's not IRL and "doesn't hurt anybody", or use "freedom of speech" as their excuse, well.......IMO, those people need counseling for anger issues.
Deeply rooted anger issues, that they obviously can't express anywhere else but in counseling, or safely behind an anonymous tag while online.

Common courtesy should be taken seriously.
At least serious enough to have it no matter where one is speaking.[or in this case, typing]

You know whats funny is after the say "gg ez" the amount of angry responses I get apply to what you are saying more than what I'm doing, yet those are the kind of people who report. If someone says anything rude to me it doesn't bother me and I barely have reported any player.
---
GT:BurnumMaster
#55StopTheTediousPosted 1/25/2013 2:26:07 AM
It's too lenient, players should get banned at the first offense
#56Zen_ZarabPosted 1/25/2013 2:30:00 AM
-Hey man! Might I suggest you take it easy. You're being outplayed by their adc, Don't make high risk plays if you keep losing. Try to D a bit more and ask the jungler for help.

-OMG This ADC is sucks so F***ing bad, why don't you just go uninstall. You suck at this game and probably life too.

Pick one.
---
http://tinyurl.com/8w2apgs
http://tinyurl.com/bw627sd
#57Kaze_MemaryuPosted 1/25/2013 2:38:52 AM
CheeseItBaggins posted...
DoctorEggman posted...
Why do people lose all form or respect for other people and feel the urge to insult others?

Agree with you, but you know....anonymity.

Yep that's the problem - people think they can get away with anything when they're online because of anonymity.
I wholeheartedly applaud this grand strike. It finally shows that you can't do whatever you want, even when they don't have your name.
---
"Evil, beware. We have waffles..."
- Raven, Teen Titans
#58DesulatedPosted 1/25/2013 2:40:56 AM
Also, let me just say that do you want a player who whines his ass off after someone killsteals from him, even though he's not supposed to kill to begin with?

Had one of these incidents once where this kid (from his presentation in the chat, I doubt he's that mature heh) caused a huge racket in our game just because his lane partner was taking the kills, even though it's the latter's job to deliver the strikes. Cue 10 minutes of straightforward whining and complaining that just never seemed to end until the game's over.
---
"Command and Conquer 4 and Red Alert 3 sucking is the fault of Westwood."-Gaming King
League of Legends username: Lati0s
#59Lynxan1Posted 1/25/2013 2:48:45 AM
I believe that along with what has been mentioned, there is all so a push for growth in the game that an image similar to Call of Duty would not help. I know many that won't play games like Call of Duty and Halo, not because they think they'd be bad games, but because they don't want to hear the garbage that is spewed out during the game, heck, I've had to show one friend that it wasn't the norm on all of Xbox live. (I've only run into a couple of players like that over the 5 years I've played games there.)

On the same note, there's also all the free press, think about it... The trash talkers are not a majority and I do think that most that hear that this game does something about ones that take it too far are more likely to give the game a shot, never mind all the press coverage getting the name out there.
#60Fire_AwayPosted 1/25/2013 3:08:30 AM
there might be something to this argument if these people didn't receive repeated warnings, and then arrogantly assume that their status as a professional player protected them from something that is clearly and plainly against the rules
---
Now playing: League Of Legends (FireAwayX), Guild Wars 2 (Floralei/Crownbird), World of Warcraft (shut up), SFxT (Poison/Nina, Juri/Lili)