is syndra secret op?

#21Sarick_LyrePosted 1/24/2013 11:31:32 PM
_HeX posted...
It's not unreliable, if you can't land it then that's more your problem than that there is something wrong with Syndra as a champion.

Veigar can only gib someone with a lot of AP with his ult, Syndra melts anyone she targets preferably the enemy adc. Her range is fine, she's just like Cassiopeia in many ways.

Syndra's stun is unreliable as they come. Sure you can attribute every messed up stun as user error (excluding enemies dodging), I won't argue with that. But in no way can it be called reliable, and a lack of reliability is why it would be unreliable.

Why is it unreliable? Because as one's player skill increases so does the enemy. Once you're good at using it like a skill shot the enemy is good enough to dodge it. Once you're good enough to set it down quick at point blank the enemy is good enough to disrupt it. If stunning someone is your most reliable next step the opponent is going to blatenly read you're going to attempt it and Syndra's is the most avoidable stun in the game.

Cassiopeia is a similar victim honestly. Although her niche is sustain damage and no AP can match her in that. But her reliability is pretty poor.
#22dennis941012Posted 1/24/2013 11:32:07 PM
_HeX posted...
Knight_Of_Order posted...
No...and its hilarious that people keep saying that, must be the same people that spout the "Viktor is secret OP shhhh" crap. Her laning is super good, but she falls off like a brick once teamfights start happening.

How does she fall off lategame? roflmao

Spamable Q that can hit several people, AOE stun and an ult that pretty much means it's 5vs4.

Low range, low mobility, squishy with an unreliable stun, why not pick Veigar if you just want to gib people with your ult?

Sinners repent before elo hell claims your soul just like it already has for this poor wretched soul
---
(>")> <(' ')> <("<)
~GameFAQs LoL Board Supreme Leader~> voted by http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/user.php?=89123
#23Knight_Of_OrderPosted 1/24/2013 11:59:23 PM
Sarick_Lyre posted...
_HeX posted...
It's not unreliable, if you can't land it then that's more your problem than that there is something wrong with Syndra as a champion.

Veigar can only gib someone with a lot of AP with his ult, Syndra melts anyone she targets preferably the enemy adc. Her range is fine, she's just like Cassiopeia in many ways.

Syndra's stun is unreliable as they come. Sure you can attribute every messed up stun as user error (excluding enemies dodging), I won't argue with that. But in no way can it be called reliable, and a lack of reliability is why it would be unreliable.

Why is it unreliable? Because as one's player skill increases so does the enemy. Once you're good at using it like a skill shot the enemy is good enough to dodge it. Once you're good enough to set it down quick at point blank the enemy is good enough to disrupt it. If stunning someone is your most reliable next step the opponent is going to blatenly read you're going to attempt it and Syndra's is the most avoidable stun in the game.

Cassiopeia is a similar victim honestly. Although her niche is sustain damage and no AP can match her in that. But her reliability is pretty poor.

welp, guess i dont need to respond to that guy anymore, gotta say, i find it hilarious that _HeX actually implied her stun was reliable (and the procedeed to use ad hominem like a chump).
---
Amid the turmoil and tumult of battle, there may be seeming disorder and yet no real disorder at all
Sun Tzu
#24CheeseItBagginsPosted 1/25/2013 12:05:45 AM
Syndra does what she does. Damages people real hard.
Not much use for her besides that.
---
KingofAsia's sister is my waifu
#25EvilmonsterPosted 1/25/2013 8:49:58 AM
Her stun is unreliable because it pushes the enemy back, which makes the range Syndra has to go, farther, opening her up to melee attacks or fast AP burst (Akali/LB) or ganks.
---
I love me some Dallas girls!
Nintendo Network ID: Thomas88