Olaf nerfs = some of the worst we've ever seen?

#11Black_AssassinPosted 1/25/2013 3:29:01 AM
Still can run straight through the enemy team to their AD carry and throw 340 true damage nukes every 3 seconds.
#12ObsceneGesturesPosted 1/25/2013 3:33:58 AM
Thanatosz posted...
This is horrible. i hate you riot. Olaf is one of my favorite champs, and now their removing so much from him. Can i understand the passive on his ult being removed? I can, do i like it? Not at all. His Q, and W should have been left alone imo. Who honestly got max cdr on olaf? I never used to, and i think if anything needs a nerf it needs to be his E, not any of the other things, besides maybe his ult.

The amount of wrong in this post. It's alarming.
---
Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity is not thus handicapped.
#13EcchiBakaPosted 1/25/2013 3:36:29 AM
Thanatosz posted...
This is horrible. i hate you riot. Olaf is one of my favorite champs, and now their removing so much from him. Can i understand the passive on his ult being removed? I can, do i like it? Not at all. His Q, and W should have been left alone imo. Who honestly got max cdr on olaf? I never used to, and i think if anything needs a nerf it needs to be his E, not any of the other things, besides maybe his ult.

I get Spirit Visage and Zeke's on Olaf from time to time when stacking the HPs. It's not max CDR, but it's worth it.

Why bother nerfing E though? It's pretty much Olaf's ace in the hole. They increased the CD on it so that should be enough. Anything other than that (like decreasing the true damage dealt or increasing the health spent using it) might hurt Olaf HARD in the lane. To me his Q wasn't hit THAT hard, but those ranged dps with a dash/movespeed boost of any sort will have a better time shrugging you off.

Now Kayle can kite Olaf all day. :3
---
LoL: Ecchi Baka/TheGreatestBaka (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n2TZhhHOlTA)
Currently reading: Freezing, To-Love-Ru, and a lot of other titles
#14MakJussPosted 1/25/2013 3:54:19 AM
Thanatosz posted...
Who honestly got max cdr on olaf? I never used to, and i think if anything needs a nerf it needs to be his E, not any of the other things, besides maybe his ult.

Go ahead and play other champ , Olaf doesnt suit your play style.