Thresh Q is OP. If it isnt nerfed heavily im going to dodge or ban every game.

#11tpoyoyPosted 1/25/2013 9:50:43 AM
Drewdadruid posted...
If thresh does the thing where he pulls himself to you, in the time when he activates q again you can flash and he'll be pulled with you. Did it last night in a ranked 5 s that we were losing and then proceeded to 4v5 and win

sounds like the skarner ult pre-nerf or fix w/e riot called it
#12MtnJimPosted 1/25/2013 9:54:38 AM
tpoyoy posted...
Drewdadruid posted...
If thresh does the thing where he pulls himself to you, in the time when he activates q again you can flash and he'll be pulled with you. Did it last night in a ranked 5 s that we were losing and then proceeded to 4v5 and win

sounds like the skarner ult pre-nerf or fix w/e riot called it

the skarner thing was he could pull you back to him at the END of your flash, effectively wasting your flash and most likely killing you anyway.

the comparison that should be made to Thresh is similar to Maokai....if you flash while Thresh or Mao are in mid-leap then they come with you.
---
"A world without children... future generations will thank us!" ~ Stan Smith
#13LooksLikeRainPosted 1/25/2013 10:15:39 AM
TC's QQ is OP.

AMIRITE?!
---
I'd arrest you if I had handcuffs.
#14_Yag_Posted 1/25/2013 10:25:25 AM
u people are missing the point, what makes it OP is that not only is it a just slightly worse version of blitz grab, it's a ****ing insane poking ability.

essentially it combines blitz grab with an equivalent to support ashe's crit poking in one skill. thats really strong during laning.
---
Archer: "ring ring.....hi planes? yeah, this is blimps.. you win"
Yagyujubei: 75 NIN/MNK/SAM/PLD/BLU Midgardsormr R.I.P
#15Iravention94Posted 1/25/2013 10:28:46 AM
His q is really slow and there is a second where he pauses and makes it pretty clear he's throwing his chain. So just move...
---
Official Shiny Flygon of the Pokemon Black and White 2 Boards.
#16Hyper InfernoPosted 1/25/2013 10:37:29 AM
The Q active is more like Amumu's bandage toss with a longer startup than a Blitz hook honestly. The Box isn't as good CC as Amumu's ult, but it does deal quite a bit more damage to at least one target.

The passive is crazy good.
---
I reject your reality and substitute my own!
-Adam Savage, The Mythbusters
#17_HeXPosted 1/25/2013 10:40:17 AM
Annoying part of his Q is if he lands it you get hooked in and you're stuck for like a second and a half and then he can follow up with his E and R and there is just no way of getting away.
---
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.
#18MwarriorHieiPosted 1/25/2013 11:04:51 AM
Annoying part of his Q is if he lands it you get hooked in and you're stuck for like a second and a half and then he can follow up with his E and R and there is just no way of getting away.

kinda like nautilus
---
o.o
#19crondizzlePosted 1/25/2013 11:41:46 AM
There's an annoying delay on Thresh's hook though, makes it harder to hit than Blitz's even though it's less rewarding.
#20JJroootPosted 1/25/2013 12:20:28 PM
All the Threshes i have seen use the Q and get pulled right into Turret range and die... then they blame me for not suiciding with them
---
If alcohol is a crutch, Jack Daniels is a wheelchair
Xbox Live GT: Saynt614