What games do you all play other then league?

#21TakaRai7Posted 1/25/2013 12:27:43 PM
Dota 2
Borderlands 2
Planetside 2
Temple Run 2
---
[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[ ||||||||||||||||||||||||| ]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]
#22DarksteelPosted 1/25/2013 12:29:09 PM
UMvC3
Diablo 3 (community is probably be worse than LoL's)
Dungeon Fighter Online (not much anymore though)
---
Strong people are harder to kill than weak people, and more useful in general -Mark Rippetoe
#23Nowe242Posted 1/25/2013 12:29:52 PM
Borderlands 2
Skyrim
Far Cry 3
Dishonored
Dragon's Dogma
Monster Hunter Freedom Unite
Monster Hunter Tri
---
I'm very passionate about my Scrolls.
I love the way they feel against my skin in the moonlight.
#24Knight_Of_OrderPosted 1/25/2013 12:33:14 PM
Fire Emblem
Vanquish
Zone of the Enders
Devil May Cry 3

No.
---
Amid the turmoil and tumult of battle, there may be seeming disorder and yet no real disorder at all
Sun Tzu
#25KanebiPosted 1/25/2013 12:41:55 PM
Outside of LoL?

Alpha Centauri (jumping between this and League seems to be a good way to simulate a simultaneous addiction to heroin and cocaine)
La-Mulana (Castlevania meets Spelunky meets Maze of Galious meets SATAN. Someday, I'll finally figure out how to beat the bloody thing)
ADOM
Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams
Blood
---
"If I have to be at the circus, I want to see the lions and clowns. But no matter where I go the show is always the same. Dead body. Stage left. "
#26MizunoRyuuPosted 1/25/2013 1:28:28 PM
In answer to the second part, no. For the first part, crap like Dynasty Warriors, Final Fantasy, Tales of Phantasia, Fire Emblem and Osu! springs to mind.
---
Evelynn is my waifu.
Help... Me...
#27casperrulezPosted 1/25/2013 1:36:44 PM
After I figured out the emulation of it, every game in the PS2 library
---
ThisIsOchoa anywhere it matters
Nothing I post is relevant. Ever.
#28FreshSushiPosted 1/25/2013 1:42:57 PM
Use to play SF4 (I don't have live and too lazy to renew). Recently played all of half life. Got bioshock infinite pre-ordered. Looking forward to cyberpunk 2077, dark souls 2 (kinda). Other than this gaming right now is meeeeeeeeeeh (some of the crap I wanna play is only coming out on ps3/3ds, lame).
---
Hidetaka Miyazaki, Shinji Mikami
Please come back Q_Q
#29RihawfPosted 1/25/2013 1:44:47 PM
atm
Tomb Raider games
Atelier Meruru
FFXIII-2
Borderlands 2
and random things.
---
LoL NA IGN: MyakkoFirst|steam: rihawf| Nami main
League of Legends BR IGN: Rihawf (who'd know?)
#30LithspPosted 1/25/2013 1:47:04 PM
LoL is basically the only game I play, I don't have a whole lot of time to actually play games, so when I do, I like to be able to sit down and play one like this that takes a while and requires a little brain work at least.

Admittedly though, if I'm given a day off during the week after all my uni is done, I spam the crap out of LoL all day basically.

Only other game I play is Tekken Tag Tournament 2, and that's really just a game here and there every now and then, never really play more than 3-4 games.
Never go online either because it takes forever.
---
[]Signature[]