What games do you all play other then league?

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. What games do you all play other then league?
2 years ago#21
Dota 2
Borderlands 2
Planetside 2
Temple Run 2
---
[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[ ||||||||||||||||||||||||| ]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]
2 years ago#22
UMvC3
Diablo 3 (community is probably be worse than LoL's)
Dungeon Fighter Online (not much anymore though)
---
Strong people are harder to kill than weak people, and more useful in general -Mark Rippetoe
2 years ago#23
Borderlands 2
Skyrim
Far Cry 3
Dishonored
Dragon's Dogma
Monster Hunter Freedom Unite
Monster Hunter Tri
---
I'm very passionate about my Scrolls.
I love the way they feel against my skin in the moonlight.
2 years ago#24
Fire Emblem
Vanquish
Zone of the Enders
Devil May Cry 3

No.
---
Amid the turmoil and tumult of battle, there may be seeming disorder and yet no real disorder at all
Sun Tzu
2 years ago#25
Outside of LoL?

Alpha Centauri (jumping between this and League seems to be a good way to simulate a simultaneous addiction to heroin and cocaine)
La-Mulana (Castlevania meets Spelunky meets Maze of Galious meets SATAN. Someday, I'll finally figure out how to beat the bloody thing)
ADOM
Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams
Blood
---
"If I have to be at the circus, I want to see the lions and clowns. But no matter where I go the show is always the same. Dead body. Stage left. "
2 years ago#26
In answer to the second part, no. For the first part, crap like Dynasty Warriors, Final Fantasy, Tales of Phantasia, Fire Emblem and Osu! springs to mind.
---
Evelynn is my waifu.
Help... Me...
2 years ago#27
After I figured out the emulation of it, every game in the PS2 library
---
ThisIsOchoa anywhere it matters
Nothing I post is relevant. Ever.
2 years ago#28
Use to play SF4 (I don't have live and too lazy to renew). Recently played all of half life. Got bioshock infinite pre-ordered. Looking forward to cyberpunk 2077, dark souls 2 (kinda). Other than this gaming right now is meeeeeeeeeeh (some of the crap I wanna play is only coming out on ps3/3ds, lame).
---
Hidetaka Miyazaki, Shinji Mikami
Please come back Q_Q
2 years ago#29
atm
Tomb Raider games
Atelier Meruru
FFXIII-2
Borderlands 2
and random things.
---
LoL NA IGN: MyakkoFirst|steam: rihawf| Nami main
League of Legends BR IGN: Rihawf (who'd know?)
2 years ago#30
LoL is basically the only game I play, I don't have a whole lot of time to actually play games, so when I do, I like to be able to sit down and play one like this that takes a while and requires a little brain work at least.

Admittedly though, if I'm given a day off during the week after all my uni is done, I spam the crap out of LoL all day basically.

Only other game I play is Tekken Tag Tournament 2, and that's really just a game here and there every now and then, never really play more than 3-4 games.
Never go online either because it takes forever.
---
[]Signature[]
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. What games do you all play other then league?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived