The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

Can you be banned for creating morshoom swasticas if I am hindu?

#1Metal_Gear_LinkPosted 1/25/2013 10:14:24 AM
the swastica in hinduism represents the purusharthas: dharma (that which makes a human a human), artha (wealth), kama (desire), and moksha (liberation). All four are needed for a full life. However, two (artha and kama) are limited and can give only limited joy. They are the two closed arms of the swastika. The other two are unlimited and are the open arms of the swastika.

Banning me for making swasticas is discrimination against hindus.
---
METAL GEAR SOLID 4 and SUPER SMASH BROSS BRAWL!!! 2007 games of the year!!!!
If you believe in Goku and are 100% proud, put this in your sig.
#2ZjakzPosted 1/25/2013 10:15:27 AM
lol
---
http://i.imgur.com/X4CdE.gif
http://i.imgur.com/P1MZo.png
#3LiBe____BCNOFNePosted 1/25/2013 10:16:49 AM
man what a quality topic
---
NEW YORK GIANTS SUPER BOWL 46 CHAMPS!
do fjdk lolLOLOL
#4Rydis-ShikoPosted 1/25/2013 10:18:36 AM
Metal_Gear_Link posted...
the swastica in hinduism represents the purusharthas: dharma (that which makes a human a human), artha (wealth), kama (desire), and moksha (liberation). All four are needed for a full life. However, two (artha and kama) are limited and can give only limited joy. They are the two closed arms of the swastika. The other two are unlimited and are the open arms of the swastika.

Public opinion > all
---
If good things come to those who wait - arn't they just the leftovers of those who got there first?
There is not good or bad, just perspective and opinion.
#5Metal_Gear_Link(Topic Creator)Posted 1/25/2013 10:53:14 AM
Rydis-Shiko posted...

Public opinion > all

Nop, when it comes to freedom of speach and human rigths democracy does not matter
---
METAL GEAR SOLID 4 and SUPER SMASH BROSS BRAWL!!! 2007 games of the year!!!!
If you believe in Goku and are 100% proud, put this in your sig.
#6LiBe____BCNOFNePosted 1/25/2013 11:38:41 AM
Rydis-Shiko posted...

Public opinion > all

Nop, when it comes to freedom of speach and human rigths democracy does not matter

good thing you agreed to Riot's terms and conditions before playing
---
NEW YORK GIANTS SUPER BOWL 46 CHAMPS!
do fjdk lolLOLOL