If you get banned, you should get the money you spent on RP back.

#111Mander1861Posted 1/25/2013 5:45:08 PM
NeoAnduril posted...
I have a little bit of experience on the matter.

hmm, which one? Being a troll or being a complete idiot?

Boff :(
---
Gamefaqs most "liked" and respected poster. Global warming is real. My IQ is 133 Mensa certified.
Evolution is fact. Gamefaqs Life coach and mentor.
#112NeoAndurilPosted 1/25/2013 5:45:28 PM
Pot calling the kettle black.

Not really. And I was being flippant. At least mander is intelligent enough to get that. You however, missed the boat entirely.
#113NeoAndurilPosted 1/25/2013 5:45:42 PM
NeoAnduril posted...

see?
#114Mander1861Posted 1/25/2013 5:47:38 PM
NeoAnduril posted...
NeoAnduril posted...

see?

I doooooo...

Now......

But im about to be rich thanks to my lawsuit so I can buy me some smrts.
or dumb friends who think im smrt.
---
Gamefaqs most "liked" and respected poster. Global warming is real. My IQ is 133 Mensa certified.
Evolution is fact. Gamefaqs Life coach and mentor.
#115user_ptPosted 1/25/2013 5:47:39 PM
So many threads about bans...

People, in League of Legends, if you don't follow the rules, you get banned. DEAL WITH IT. It is needed at least to try to keep a decent environment in the game and to maintain some order. If there were no bans, there would be games that no one cared about winning, only insult each other. That isn't good at all and it ruins the game experience for everyone.
So for those of you who got banned, learn to RESPECT other people and BEHAVE properly. You can still criticize and correct others without having to be a douche and start flaming everyone. You gain absolutely nothing by insulting others; by flaming you get mad, which will affect your performance in-game, whether you like it or not, as well as it will also affect negatively other players. And your chances of losing the game will increase.
And if you want the money you spent on RP back, too bad for you. No way Riot will give back money after you pay them. There is just no company in this world that would do such a thing. And it shouldn't, if one doesn't respect the rules, then that player should be punished like any other.

So stop complaining about bans. It will get you nowhere. The one thing that will keep you from getting banned is PLAYING BY THE RULES.

That is all.
#116NeoAndurilPosted 1/25/2013 5:50:40 PM
dumb friends who think im smrt.

This is more likely. I can already pick some out. Like lvl99link for example.
#117ExiliousPosted 1/25/2013 5:53:21 PM
TC is kinda right. I always judge fairly on Tribunal and have noticed in the past few months EVERY time I vote to pardon I am incorrect. I dont think I have seen a pardon majority since last fall.
---
i5 2500k @ 4.6ghz | Gigabyte Windforce 3x GTX 680 OC | 12gb PNY XLR8 DDR3 1600mhz CAS-7 | OCZ Vertex 3 120gb
LeagueCraft ARAM Admin / Blacklist Administrator
#118CovenantPosted 1/25/2013 5:54:04 PM
You bought the right to use whatever it is you paid money for so long as you abided by the Terms of Use. You got exactly what you paid for.
#119Icedragon26Posted 1/25/2013 6:00:45 PM
Part III, section E of the League of Legends Terms of Use (http://na.leagueoflegends.com/legal/termsofuse):

E. Suspension/Termination.

1. By Riot Games. RIOT GAMES RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SUSPEND, TERMINATE, MODIFY OR DELETE YOUR ACCOUNT AT ANY TIME FOR ANY REASON OR NO REASON, WITH OR WITHOUT NOTICE TO YOU, AND WITH NO LIABILITY OF ANY KIND TO YOU.

Also,

3. By the Community via Crowd Sourcing. Riot Games has empowered its community ... should The Tribunal determine that you have acted in contravention of any one of the Riot Games policies, Riot Games may, in its sole and absolute discretion, ban your use of the Game and suspend, terminate and/or delete your Account.

Every time Riot releases a new patch, you are forced to re-agree to the above terms and conditions, as well as getting an opportunity to review them. Riot doesn't have to do s*** for people who get banned, as they accepted the Terms of Use, and in doing so, accepted that Riot isn't liable for anything.
---
"Ignorance is the night of the mind, but a night without moon and star" - Confucius
#120OximofoPosted 1/25/2013 6:07:04 PM
GoldenFantasy posted...
xVashTS98x posted...
Lol. "I spent money buying a suit for work, they can't fire me!"

Actually, it's more like, I bought this suit for work only, but since I got fired, you have to refund my money.

No its like. I tried out for a hockey team. Paid for the jersey and socks. Got cut. I should get my money refunded. Which those people never did.
---
Mr. Ami Suzuki
GT: Oximofo9 PSN: oximofo9