If you get banned, you should get the money you spent on RP back.

#131kyokunchanPosted 1/25/2013 8:53:20 PM
Oximofo posted...
Icedragon26 posted...
Part III, section E of the League of Legends Terms of Use (http://na.leagueoflegends.com/legal/termsofuse):

E. Suspension/Termination.

1. By Riot Games. RIOT GAMES RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SUSPEND, TERMINATE, MODIFY OR DELETE YOUR ACCOUNT AT ANY TIME FOR ANY REASON OR NO REASON, WITH OR WITHOUT NOTICE TO YOU, AND WITH NO LIABILITY OF ANY KIND TO YOU.

Also,

3. By the Community via Crowd Sourcing. Riot Games has empowered its community ... should The Tribunal determine that you have acted in contravention of any one of the Riot Games policies, Riot Games may, in its sole and absolute discretion, ban your use of the Game and suspend, terminate and/or delete your Account.

Every time Riot releases a new patch, you are forced to re-agree to the above terms and conditions, as well as getting an opportunity to review them. Riot doesn't have to do s*** for people who get banned, as they accepted the Terms of Use, and in doing so, accepted that Riot isn't liable for anything.

1 is quoted out of context fyi. I believe they give perimeters for why they can in other sections. You cannot do what number one says, without fraudulent consequences. Even the evil and hardcore EULA and DRMs. NOTHING allows you to systematically break a service rendered contract legally in most countries.

Ya, problem with this is that back when most people spent money on this game, (esp me) this was never in the EULA. They never offered refunds before my fate was decided by trolls when it's not the content of the bans, just how many times you are reported. Plenty of times teammates or the other team just laugh about how they will report someone just because they beat them bad.
#132iiTryhard(Topic Creator)Posted 1/25/2013 9:04:54 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#133Sid_IcarusPosted 1/25/2013 9:02:16 PM
Oximofo posted...
Icedragon26 posted...
Part III, section E of the League of Legends Terms of Use (http://na.leagueoflegends.com/legal/termsofuse):

E. Suspension/Termination.

1. By Riot Games. RIOT GAMES RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SUSPEND, TERMINATE, MODIFY OR DELETE YOUR ACCOUNT AT ANY TIME FOR ANY REASON OR NO REASON, WITH OR WITHOUT NOTICE TO YOU, AND WITH NO LIABILITY OF ANY KIND TO YOU.

Also,

3. By the Community via Crowd Sourcing. Riot Games has empowered its community ... should The Tribunal determine that you have acted in contravention of any one of the Riot Games policies, Riot Games may, in its sole and absolute discretion, ban your use of the Game and suspend, terminate and/or delete your Account.

Every time Riot releases a new patch, you are forced to re-agree to the above terms and conditions, as well as getting an opportunity to review them. Riot doesn't have to do s*** for people who get banned, as they accepted the Terms of Use, and in doing so, accepted that Riot isn't liable for anything.

1 is quoted out of context fyi. I believe they give perimeters for why they can in other sections. You cannot do what number one says, without fraudulent consequences. Even the evil and hardcore EULA and DRMs. NOTHING allows you to systematically break a service rendered contract legally in most countries.

Ya, problem with this is that back when most people spent money on this game, (esp me) this was never in the EULA. They never offered refunds before my fate was decided by trolls when it's not the content of the bans, just how many times you are reported. Plenty of times teammates or the other team just laugh about how they will report someone just because they beat them bad.

You don't know how the banning system works, do you?
---
Burn the heretic. Kill the mutant. Purge the unclean.
Lol IGN- ThatKillerBenoit
#134tamayamawuvPosted 1/25/2013 9:02:48 PM
Unfortunately, probably not gonna happen. I've spent cash on on stuff like Neopets (wow it's been a whike) Gaia, Maplestory, etc. where they have stuff like RP as well. I've gotten banned from NP and Gaia before and there's definitely no cashback system. Never gotten banned from MS but don't think they have a cashback system either.

I really wish most games and websites gave you your money back, though :/
#135Mander1861Posted 1/25/2013 9:02:58 PM
iiTryhard posted...
Wow, I just got back from partying with my friends (like normal people do on Fridays) and this is what I come back to? Are you all emotionally challenged?

1. Mander whatever the hell his name is tries to be funny and sound smart but is really just a moron and a nobody. He asks stupid questions and uses the term "nubber". GG kid

Partying and is home by 10 pm lulz
I ask stupid questions because I am a nubber since im level 20 and mainly have played bots derp.
The nobody part is the best though since that makes you think your known on Gamefaqs double lulz.
---
Gamefaqs most "liked" and respected poster. Global warming is real. My IQ is 133 Mensa certified.
Evolution is fact. Gamefaqs Life coach and mentor.
#136iiTryhard(Topic Creator)Posted 1/25/2013 9:11:29 PM(edited)
Mander1861 posted...
iiTryhard posted...
Wow, I just got back from partying with my friends (like normal people do on Fridays) and this is what I come back to? Are you all emotionally challenged?

1. Mander whatever the hell his name is tries to be funny and sound smart but is really just a moron and a nobody. He asks stupid questions and uses the term "nubber". GG kid

I ask stupid questions because I am a nubber since im level 20 and mainly have played bots derp.
The nobody part is the best though since that makes you think your known on Gamefaqs double lulz.

I never said I was known anywhere in my post, lrn2read

Also ITT: Everyone In the world lives in the same time zone that you do clearly
You also deserve no input whatsoever to any event that occurs if you are level 20 and only play bots. My down syndrome cousin could win against bots. And instead of spamming worthless topics like "What class is best hue hue hue" you could actually learn the game for yourself
---
XBL: iiTryHaard
Yes, i i do try hard http://www.lowbird.com/data/images/2012/08/imgur-dofor.jpg
#137Mander1861Posted 1/25/2013 9:09:05 PM
iiTryhard posted...
Mander1861 posted...
iiTryhard posted...

You called me a "nobody" which implies you are a "somebody"
What timezone you in then? Oh snap im off by an hour or 2 lulz.
Talk more about Donald Trump being your idol please.
---
Gamefaqs most "liked" and respected poster. Global warming is real. My IQ is 133 Mensa certified.
Evolution is fact. Gamefaqs Life coach and mentor.
#138iiTryhard(Topic Creator)Posted 1/25/2013 9:13:29 PM
Mander1861 posted...
iiTryhard posted...
Mander1861 posted...
iiTryhard posted...

You called me a "nobody" which implies you are a "somebody"
What timezone you in then? Oh snap im off by an hour or 2 lulz.
Talk more about Donald Trump being your idol please.

Good job, you can take things completely out of context in a pathetic attempt at displaying your meager intelligence level (since obviously you have next to no reading comprehension or social skills)
---
XBL: iiTryHaard
Yes, i i do try hard http://www.lowbird.com/data/images/2012/08/imgur-dofor.jpg
#139ImpurePariahPosted 1/25/2013 9:16:36 PM(edited)
Pezofpower posted...
I've already covered your first point. TC is wrong for violating the terms on which he agreed to play, however I'm not advocating that. I am however advocating that he be allowed his freedom to speak his mind. Teams in LoL are unaccountable players that you are seemingly FORCED to speak with (banned for not communicating wtf?) The problem with your sportsmanship ideology online is that it's a highly impersonal medium. I don't know you. Nor do I care about your feelings. I'm never going to meet you. << These are all the things that are realistic/characteristic of such a medium. More importantly there is a FEATURE in the software that allows to not hear or be heard by people if you so choose. Having this very feature and still having trash talking be a bannable offense is a hypocrisy.

Telling someone they are bad/they should uninstall is and should be completely fair game. Why? You don't owe it to them to help them improve firstly. Secondly they are hurting your standing if they are bad, which is unfair to you as a player and why they weren't so good in the first place could be entirely based on a lack of consideration on the part of the worse player. Even in real sports you hold your teammates accountable for their performance, because if you don't it hurts you. This cannot be done in LoL so frustration and the expression thereof should be very fair.

Being behind, not seeing someone does not mean it's OK to act like a jerk. It just gives the ones who are jerks in real life, easier access and more freedom. The freedom comes from the lack of consequences. If you insult someone in real life like I've seen in some LoL matches, a fight would surely ensue. So Riot decides to implement their own consequences, and rightfully so. So those people who do act like jerks anonymously online do see bans.

Normally, teammates do not insult each other in pro sports. It happens online because of the anonymity. Holding teammates accountable is NOT insulting them. When a NFL player misses a catch, does the line start hurling derogatory terms at him?

Again I cannot disagree more with this statement. "Even in real sports you hold your teammates accountable for their performance, because if you don't it hurts you. This cannot be done in LoL so frustration and the expression thereof should be very fair."

Holding YOUR TEAMMATE accountable is NEVER cursing at them, trying to bring them down, belittle them, and insult them. Never ever ever.

You and I are different people. I do care about others feelings. I don't want to go out of my way to insult others. I have, but it's not my original intent. Of course I fight fire with fire. But I do not go into a match not caring if I piss everyone off and curse at everyone.
---
http://www.shadowbrotherhood.org
PSN: ImpurePariah GT: Fieryballs
#140HappyDude69Posted 1/25/2013 9:18:43 PM
This thread delivers.
---
"if i was a women i would kill myself so i would never have the chance to sleep with you" ~Cloneslayer