If you get banned, you should get the money you spent on RP back.

#141Mander1861Posted 1/25/2013 8:19:37 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#142Mander1861Posted 1/25/2013 8:21:14 PM
iiTryhard posted...
Mander1861 posted...
iiTryhard posted...
Mander1861 posted...
iiTryhard posted...
Wow, I just got back from partying with my friends (like normal people do on Fridays) and this is what I come back to? Are you all emotionally challenged?

1. Mander whatever the hell his name is tries to be funny and sound smart but is really just a moron and a nobody. He asks stupid questions and uses the term "nubber". GG kid

Partying and is home by 10 pm lulz
I ask stupid questions because I am a nubber since im level 20 and mainly have played bots derp.
The nobody part is the best though since that makes you think your known on Gamefaqs double lulz.

I never said I was known anywhere in my post, lrn2read

Also ITT: Everyone In the world lives in the same time zone that you do clearly

You called me a "nobody" which implies you are a "somebody"
What timezone you in then? Oh snap im off by an hour or 2 lulz.
Talk more about Donald Trump being your idol please.

I have a poster of Donald Trump on my wall because he is a winner and so am I.)

Obviously.
---
Gamefaqs most "liked" and respected poster. Global warming is real. My IQ is 133 Mensa certified.
Evolution is fact. Gamefaqs Life coach and mentor.
#143iiTryhard(Topic Creator)Posted 1/25/2013 8:23:14 PM
Mander1861 posted...
iiTryhard posted...

You also deserve no input whatsoever to any event that occurs if you are level 20 and only play bots. My down syndrome cousin could win against bots. And instead of spamming worthless topics like "What class is best hue hue hue" you could actually learn the game for yourself

This is the best part.
The part where you think you are awesome because im a noob lulz.
Oh and lol im not surprised you have a cousin with downs.
Ya how dare I ask questions about a game im new at on Gamefaqs.
Keep reinforcing why you are one of the biggest losers on this board.

So you insult my genetic inheritance and thusly my entire family tree. Hmm, I'm the loser

Also, level 20 is not new anymore. I had a good grasp of the game the first time I reached it. Stop being bad, yelling at scrubs like you is probably the reason I get banned.

You seem like the type that would get really butthurt and nerd rage all over the report button.

I'm done for now, typing on an IOS device kills my hand.
---
XBL: iiTryHaard
Yes, i i do try hard http://www.lowbird.com/data/images/2012/08/imgur-dofor.jpg
#144Mander1861Posted 1/25/2013 8:27:27 PM
iiTryhard posted...
Mander1861 posted...
iiTryhard posted...

You also deserve no input whatsoever to any event that occurs if you are level 20 and only play bots. My down syndrome cousin could win against bots. And instead of spamming worthless topics like "What class is best hue hue hue" you could actually learn the game for yourself

This is the best part.
The part where you think you are awesome because im a noob lulz.
Oh and lol im not surprised you have a cousin with downs.
Ya how dare I ask questions about a game im new at on Gamefaqs.
Keep reinforcing why you are one of the biggest losers on this board.

So you insult my genetic inheritance and thusly my entire family tree. Hmm, I'm the loser

Also, level 20 is not new anymore. I had a good grasp of the game the first time I reached it. Stop being bad, yelling at scrubs like you is probably the reason I get banned.

You seem like the type that would get really butthurt and nerd rage all over the report button.

I'm done for now, typing on an IOS device kills my hand.

Its funny when amateurs like you try to banter with me.
Its like watching a little kid have a temper tantrum and try and act tough when all the adults are either laughing or cringing from pity.
---
Gamefaqs most "liked" and respected poster. Global warming is real. My IQ is 133 Mensa certified.
Evolution is fact. Gamefaqs Life coach and mentor.
#145TheDarkNerdPosted 1/25/2013 8:39:41 PM
Thick or thin skin isn't even the problem, it's that there is a feature to disable you from being bullied and so somehow it's still an acceptable punishment to ban people when you have to literally submit yourself to the punishment in the first place.

Mute is just a stopgap measure. It's just a way to not have to deal with someone spamming or being offensive in the chat. Since you're gonna have to spend the rest of the game with them before you can report them, the very least Riot can do for you is give you the option to not have to listen to them.
---
http://i39.tinypic.com/xnar69.gif
#146ArtosRCPosted 1/25/2013 8:41:55 PM
Stop being bad, yelling at scrubs like you is probably the reason I get banned.

yelling at scrubs like you

yelling

Well, there's your problem.
---
This is fact and cannot be disputed.
http://i48.tinypic.com/xkx5kw.gif http://i48.tinypic.com/2lmp349.jpg
#147PezofpowerPosted 1/25/2013 10:31:08 PM
ImpurePariah posted...
Pezofpower posted...

Being behind, not seeing someone does not mean it's OK to act like a jerk. It just gives the ones who are jerks in real life, easier access and more freedom. The freedom comes from the lack of consequences. If you insult someone in real life like I've seen in some LoL matches, a fight would surely ensue. So Riot decides to implement their own consequences, and rightfully so. So those people who do act like jerks anonymously online do see bans.

Normally, teammates do not insult each other in pro sports. It happens online because of the anonymity. Holding teammates accountable is NOT insulting them. When a NFL player misses a catch, does the line start hurling derogatory terms at him?

Again I cannot disagree more with this statement. "Even in real sports you hold your teammates accountable for their performance, because if you don't it hurts you. This cannot be done in LoL so frustration and the expression thereof should be very fair."

Holding YOUR TEAMMATE accountable is NEVER cursing at them, trying to bring them down, belittle them, and insult them. Never ever ever.

You and I are different people. I do care about others feelings. I don't want to go out of my way to insult others. I have, but it's not my original intent. Of course I fight fire with fire. But I do not go into a match not caring if I piss everyone off and curse at everyone.

And therein lies the problem and why it's bogus in the first place. I rip on my teammates, even my IRL friends all the time. I don't hate them as a person but am I frustrated/pissed about shortcomings sure. Do I let em hear about it? You bet.
Once again what you think is reasonable conduct doesn't apply to everyone else. You just happen to be an internet paladin who thinks candy coating the truth to preserve others' feelings is the righteous thing to do. Most people are real about it, and once again hold their teammate accountable. They don't have to be nice about it, it's not their job to be, and it's their right to express it thus if they chose. League of legends in of itself is hardly a sport. Yes it belongs to the Esports scene en masse however; if you are on a esports team you are not playing with randoms with 0 accountability and you have team members who you legitimately care about because they aren't some faceless internet scrubling.
---
PSN:Pezofpower
#148_HeXPosted 1/25/2013 10:34:20 PM
If you get permabanned it means you've been banned several times before and you've had more than enough time to reflect and change your behaviour to make sure it doesn't happen again. If you choose to go about the same way as you always have and end up getting permabanned as a result I would say that's entirely your own fault and you'll have to deal with the consequences of your actions.
---
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.
#149Mouse_CrousePosted 1/25/2013 10:35:02 PM
iiTryhard posted...
I muted my whole teams for 2 weeks straight and I got a ban for "not communicating"

iiTryhard posted...
4. I. DID. NOT. GET. BANNED. How can I make you understand this? I'm saying that I isn't fair to waste your money on such a game where he punishment system is so unfair (it is completely subjective at all times, nobody reading h cases was there during the match and as such have no right to judge)

lol wut.
#150EnclosurePosted 1/25/2013 10:39:22 PM
Of the RL people i know who plays league, there are 2 people who does a lot of raging. The difference between them is that when they play, the others listen to one, and ignore the other.

The reason is that the first person would say something like "OMG WHY DID YOU DO THAT?! WE CALLED 3 MIA AND YOU JUST RAN INTO JUNGLE ALONE. I CAN'T CARRY THIS ****. WHEN WE CALL MIA, LISTEN AND DON'T GO IN ALONE! WE EVEN PINGED THE MAP!"
The other guy would say something like "**** BOT FEEDING SO HARD. IM WINNING MY LANE BUT THEN I LOSE TO FED ADC. **** BOT SUCKS."

So despite the two both raging and blaming their teammates, the first at least point's out the error and tells them what they should have done instead, while the second just rages.
So from my small sample of people I've played league with irl, that is the difference between holding people accountable and just raging for no benefit.
---
http://img189.imageshack.us/img189/1678/87591610.jpg