If you get banned, you should get the money you spent on RP back.

#21iiTryhard(Topic Creator)Posted 1/25/2013 12:03:39 PM
RedLinkJ posted...
iiTryhard posted...
People get told they suck at things in real life all the time.

Really? Are you on the giving end, or receiving end? Either way, I feel pretty bad for you..

you've clearly never been in high school, or were homeschooled or went to a therapeutic hospital school due to severe psychological disorders.

"Dude, you SUCK at basketball. You suck at math, you suck at football, etc." Trash talk exists in real life, if you haven't noticed you might want to open your eyes.

Kevin Garnett was one of the biggest trash talkers in the NBA, and he doesn't get banned because the other players suck it up and take it or dish it back out. There isn't a reporting feature in real life. People need to learn to take care of their own problems and man up.
---
XBL: iiTryHaard
Yes, i i do try hard http://www.lowbird.com/data/images/2012/08/imgur-dofor.jpg
#22kaysa13Posted 1/25/2013 12:04:06 PM
iiTryhard posted...
There's no ban feature in real life

Yeah, but there are other features in real life, like "deck to the face" option, or the "mollicate his groin" button, something like that. Try it while on your way to work/school, see if it's hotfixed yet.
---
This is a signature.
#23iiTryhard(Topic Creator)Posted 1/25/2013 12:04:55 PM
Letseiv posted...
kaysa13 posted...
You should try reading the EULA first before playing any online game then.

This. You should also try being a better person that won't treat others badly over a game.

Sorry man, but in case you haven't noticed being nice won't get you anywhere in life. You really think someone like Donald Trump is a pleasant guy to be around? No, but who cares when you have that kind of money.
---
#24Sid_IcarusPosted 1/25/2013 12:05:37 PM
Gotta love how dense and outright wrong the TC is in this topic. But then again, it's this kind of entitlement that isn't too surprising from kids who haven't even gotten out of high school yet
---
Burn the heretic. Kill the mutant. Purge the unclean.
Lol IGN- ThatKillerBenoit
#25iiTryhard(Topic Creator)Posted 1/25/2013 12:06:33 PM
kaysa13 posted...
iiTryhard posted...
There's no ban feature in real life

Yeah, but there are other features in real life, like "deck to the face" option, or the "mollicate his groin" button, something like that. Try it while on your way to work/school, see if it's hotfixed yet.

Now you are taking it into a physical scenario, which would be considered assault and is punishable by law. Swearing at people over the internet is NOT offense, it is NOT harassment (in the legal sense) and people need to suck it up and stop hiding behind their hot pockets and dorito bags.
---
#26yamas11Posted 1/25/2013 12:06:41 PM
Just go play Dota 2 if you want a more lenient system.
---
This is my sig
#27RedLinkJPosted 1/25/2013 12:06:45 PM
iiTryhard posted...
RedLinkJ posted...
iiTryhard posted...
People get told they suck at things in real life all the time.

Really? Are you on the giving end, or receiving end? Either way, I feel pretty bad for you..

you've clearly never been in high school, or were homeschooled or went to a therapeutic hospital school due to severe psychological disorders.

I just hang around people that enjoy the company of others. Not too crazy of an idea.
#28iiTryhard(Topic Creator)Posted 1/25/2013 12:07:23 PM
Sid_Icarus posted...
Gotta love how dense and outright wrong the TC is in this topic. But then again, it's this kind of entitlement that isn't too surprising from kids who haven't even gotten out of high school yet

Oh really, calling me dense and not providing a single counter argument.

You are really cool, I wish i could be like you man. Acting like an internet tough guy sure is impressive.
---
#29iiTryhard(Topic Creator)Posted 1/25/2013 12:08:14 PM
yamas11 posted...
Just go play Dota 2 if you want a more lenient system.

Finally, someone offering a legitimate solution to this glaring error. I'll have to check Dota out when it's fully released
---
#30Sid_IcarusPosted 1/25/2013 12:08:41 PM
Sid_Icarus posted...

Oh really, calling me dense and not providing a single counter argument.

You are really cool, I wish i could be like you man. Acting like an internet tough guy sure is impressive.

Invalid points need no counter-argument as they are already invalid.
---
Burn the heretic. Kill the mutant. Purge the unclean.
Lol IGN- ThatKillerBenoit